Chapter 10; Darts, Dangers and Damn Good Knots

Intro; After zooming in on the edge it flips to Astrid and Fishlegs, then Snotlout, and the Twins. Then it shows Star leaning up against the wall, she winks and snaps her fingers in her palm glows a little flame, she blows it at the camera and next comes Hiccup and Toothless. Toothless activates the dragon eye and Hiccup says, "This, Changes. Everything." After zooming out on the group Star is hovering on Opal behind Fishlegs next to Stormfly she grins at the camera and Opal flickers between her regular and night fury form. It then zooms out again and Toothless shoots his plasma blast.

   Well, there's her intro do you know what that means? It's finally an EPISODE! Enjoy!

   "Star, to your left!"  We twirl around the arrows.

   "Thanks Fishlegs! Okay girl, aim for the locks." We dove down for another pass and she shoots a couple cages, freeing some gronckles. I secretly shot a fireball from my hand, setting the mast on fire and sending the hunters into a panic. Opal and I flew over and checked in with Hiccup, he nodded and motioned for us to go.

   "Okay girl, lets get out of her- AHH!" I screamed in pain as my leg was grappled with dragon proof metal. I was yanked off Opal and she roared in destress, calling to Hiccup who turned around.

   "Star!" He yelled and Toothless soared down onto the deck, following Opal. I on the other hand was trying to get the chain off, which wasn't working very well. The chain sapped my strength and burned me every time it touched my skin. The hunters approached me, grinning like mad men.

   "This is the girl? Viggo said to capture her and bring her to him alive." I fought weakly as they gripped my shoulders, the chain doing its job well in making me fatigued. Opal shot a bolt at their feet and they jumped, letting go of me in the process. Hiccup then dipped down and unwrapped the chain from my leg. I instantly got some strength back and clambered onto Opal.

   "Thanks!" I yelled best I could to Hiccup and kissed Opal's head. She cooed softly and I smiled.

   "I'm okay girl. Now lets REALLY get out of here." We glided into the air smoothly but apparently today just wasn't a good day. Meatlug was caught by the ankle and was trying to fly away and Astrid and Stormfly were hit by arrows. I groaned and directed Opal to fire at the men shooting the arrows, she obliged and soon they were taken down.

   "GO for the wench!" I heard Fishlegs yell and we hovered around him, protecting him from any more harm. Suddenly a man that looked a little like Viggo walked on deck laughing.

   "Oh, I'm afraid the chain and the wench are both dragon proof this time." I gasped and Opal growled.

   "But that wood deck isn't." Hiccup retaliated, perched on the mast, Toothless destroyed the deck causing the wench to be dragged by Meatlug, allowing her escape.

   "YEAH!" I yelled as we soared away grinning like a maniac. My eyes drooped shut for a moment as I tried to regain strength. The dragon proof stuff seems to affect me horribly. As soon as it has a good hold on me, I'm totally helpless. And apparently Viggo wants me alive.

TIME SKIP

   We all gathered in the arena for a, mission report I guess you could call it? Oh well. Anyway, as soon as I tried to get off Opal I totally collapsed, as in my legs gave out my vision went dark, the entire package. Luckily (Or not so luckily) Snotlout caught me and leaned me against my dragon.

   "Whoa there sleepy head. Hey what happened to Ms. Knockout over here? She was never like this before. I mean, she is a knockout but that's not what I meant." Snotlout gestured to me. Hiccup grimaced and I decided to explain later. He went to check on Fishlegs who looked quite distressed about Meatlug, poor Meatlug.