Studying

Me, uraraka and tsuyu just finished some work in our break time. My stomach started to growl I looked at them laugh I'm guessing. Uraraka knew some sigh language but tsuyu normally writes. So I could tell their writing a part easily. Uraraka asked me if I was hungry I nodded then tsuyu wrote: "want to eat with us?" I smiled and nodded again. I think I was gonna actually have friends who understand me! It was gonna be great! Mostly after surgery too! I could learn to speak! I can learn to actually hear. I almost cried in front of them but held back my tears. We walked out of class to go eat. The girls help me pick the best things to eat and also paid for it. I shook my head embarrassed, then I wrote to them. "I get next time ok?" They laughed and nodded. I had the money to pay too, so I could of pay this time. We all started to eat they watched me too. They picked up on my body language and something I do I didn't even know. I sigh a little as they wrote in the two different notebook. They are slower then me cause if this. But I finished by the time they only had half of what they order. I watched them as the bell rang I didn't hear it. They did so they pointed to it then made me walk back to class. I didn't really understand what they were hinting at. Then we got to class and I knew it was starting again. I went to my seat. It was boring in class again. I didn't really hear anything I had to learn it from a book since the other person left me alone. I closed my eyes. I couldn't wait for the surgery.