Closer to the future

(I'm sad to say. IM LOSING IDEAS! So I will end up speeding this chapter up most likely!! To more in the future! So that mean this story will be ending soon. I have a story I'm suppose to write to a kagehina fanfic I still don't know what to write about that. Also my friend wants me to ask about Attack on titan. Do you ship eren x Levi?)
Time went on with collage. We all grown older and older. We're now not just young adults. We 're adults. Kacchan finally became a fireman. Todoroki was a doctor. I was surprised to find that out. Though it made sense since his mother was a nurse. He was gonna be a great doctor. Mostly after what he did to help me. Kacchan as a fireman just makes him hotter. Though I heard a lot of things where they can die. I don't want that to happen. Even if Kacchan leave me for a younger woman to have beautiful children with. I sighed. Me, you maybe asking what I do. Well I actually don't do anything. No one wants to take me in for a job cause I'm deaf. If heard not being able to hear others. So I can't help people. I can't warn others. Maybe building but if something falls I can't do anything to keep myself safe. I cried for about a week when I noticed this. Why am I so dumb and stupid to think I can do something everyone else can. I'm useless unlike others. Even female can still do more things. They can have a family. All I got is nothing. I could probably clean. Though who house would I clean. Only mine. No one wants to be with someone who can't work. That what I thought when I was younger. As time went on. Me and Kacchan had still been together it been almost 4 years. We're both now 25. We done a lot of things together within those 4 years. Alone at home, out around the town. Something I won't forget is New Years. I sometime go to the grave yard to tell my mother the story of what we do. Well not the one, that are suppose to be secret. I remember the first time, my face was so red and I just couldn't do it. Though we did it anyway. That day was like no other. I sat up in morning to find a note before me and Kacchan bed. I grabbed the note sad and upset. I read it.
"Sorry I left baby, I know I should of woken you up, but you were to cute. I give you the best. I'm sorry work took me. Tonight is out anniversary. Can't wait to see you have in a suit, maybe later on I can see more-"
I stopped reading my face was red. He had so much time to write that. I'm just glad he just at work and not gone to leave me alone. My day is a relaxing normal day. I sat on the couch turning the subtitles. I watched a few movies then made lunch for myself. I can't wait for tonight.