Time to forget

It was the day after of the funeral. It was November 30th. Christmas soon here. But now I got no plans. I was gonna be alone in the dorm. I felt like I got nothing left in life again, just as I did in high school. I sighed and sat in my room checking off every day.
Christmas was in a week but we just got off. I waved at Kacchan, then he grabbed my arm he use sign language to follow. He took me to a car I got in with him. He then took me to his house, I haven't been there for a long time. His mother hugged me with open arms she was happy to see me again with her little Bakugou. Me and Kacchan haven't really done anything together. I sighed and looked down this made me miss my mother now. Kacchan took me to his room and we played video games till dinner. We went down. Kacchan mom was speaking I didn't hear anything but Kacchan showed me with sign language. "She said I'm very glad to have you here Izuku I'm really sorry about your mother, but your like family to us, so I hope one day my son will ask—-" Kacchan stopped and I stared confused his face went a red colour. All I saw were his lips moving to his mother. "I'm not saying that old woman!!" Kacchan mom slapped the top his head the pinched his cheek. "say it now or I'll tell him myself" Kacchan sighed and used sign language again. "Join our family..." I smiled. I already felt like I was part of the family. I mean wasn't I? Kacchan mom didn't know what Kacchan said too me. Though she seem a little disappointed. Maybe he didn't mean family more friends? I sat there confused as everyone ate. I couldn't hear anyone either so it didn't help. I slowly felt tired from all the food. It was so stuffy I felt like a turkey! Kacchan then took me to his room so we could get ready to chill out till we fall asleep. As we set up. I noticed that Christmas wasn't for a well still!? S-So that met I was gonna stay here for a week! And longer! I felt my face getting hot. A week with Kacchan alone with his family. It sounded great. I ended up falling asleep after.