Collage

Finally my first day at collage. I couldn't believe my own eyes. This place was huge. I still couldn't hear a thing, but since high school it grew on me. I heard there also a teacher who knows sign language or at least a few. I really was grateful to find out this news. Their website has a lot of cool things. I really couldn't wait. I also know my friend todoroki came to this school too! By force sadly by his father. Though after he found out I was coming here, he got really happy. Todoroki learned sign language for me, I was so happy. Sadly he not into me, like I was, but I changed. I'm glad to have him as my friend. I think tysus and uraraka went to the collage near by, so we may see them. Everyone else I wasn't sure about. Till I noticed someone at the open of the gates. Iida. Me and todoroki only met Iida after a month of high school. He was different, almost like a teacher pet but your best friend kind of person. He could be bossy, but it was only for our good health. I had a lot of fun with him. I was hoping to be roommates with him or todoroki. Oh I guess I should also say, after the school found out what Kacchan was doing to me they expelled him. I was sad to see him go, but it was better for my mental health. That was also a month or two after meeting Iida. It was great. Uraraka and tysus helped me a lot too. They made their club rich! And in a good way for the deaf, blind and mute kids. I went to say hi to Iida but I just squeak. Todoroki looked at me smiling. Lately my speaking has gotten better. I could say Todoroki almost! Still the only real word I could say was Kacchan. I haven't said it really. So no one knows, Kacchan would kill me if people knew I called him that when we were young. Anyway, we all went inside to get check in. I was near the top floor sadly I didn't have todoroki or Iida as a roommate! I felt like crying. Todoroki rubbed my back and with his hands said. "I'm gonna go check out my room, I'll see you later." I could only picture his voice in my head as he spoke. I didn't know if the voice I used was wrong or right. Then Iida said the same. He was more like "health! Relationship with roommates are very important! Blah blah blah" he had to write that done in my notebook. I ended up use the notebook for speaking. It was suppose to be for memories, But these are memories. By the time they leave I'm alone. I did get panicky so I thought to listen to Iida and go find my roommate I found they were in the room.