Kacchan story

Kacchan went to grab Deku hand, but it was too late Deku had ran off.
Kacchan Pov.
"Dammit! That nerd won't be able to make it around here! He can't hear if a car gets him or people talk to him!" He got up and grabbed Deku jacket. "His jacket that.. I got to get that old lady to help me.." he went home quickly as possible and then went to look for Deku with his mother. "Where could that deaf nerd be!" Kacchan mother had hit him in the back of the head. "Be nicer to your future husband!" Kacchan looked back embarrassed and walked fast. At this time of night Todoroki had found Deku at the park. Kacchan and his mother went to check the park but it was already too late. Kacchan sighed and his mother got more worried. Kacchan would see this and said "time to go home maybe he there.." Kacchan heart sank when this happened. It was his fault and now he missing. Kacchan and his mother stay home after to warm up. That's when they got call from Todoroki.
"Hello. I am Todoroki. I have Deku if your wondering.. I think he got a cold from sleeping at the park. He told me only a few things of how he ended up there" Todoroki sighed lightly. Kacchan yelled into the phone they yelled for a long time. That's why it had been like 4 hours. Kacchan made his way to Todoroki house. He seen Todoroki dad just walked out then walked up to the door knocking on it. He knocked harder each time. Todoroki left Deku side walking down to answer the door. Him and Kacchan yelled at each other. "You should of taken him to my place! You understand? Now where is he!!" Todoroki shook his head. "He was too sick." Kacchan growled. They both made their up the stairs. They looked at Deku who was sick and ill. Kacchan felt so bad now. Kacchan hugged Deku tightly. Deku was coughing and couldn't push away. Todoroki has to tug Kacchan off. "I'm taking him home right now" they fought over how sick Deku was. Kacchan finally took Deku home tucking him in bed. "I'm sorry deku.." he said softly as he lay down beside Deku watching over him till he had fallen asleep himself. Deku finally woke and was shocked to see this. Kacchan woke up and pulled Deku over to him kissing his lips. He didn't care if Deku was sick. It was his fault.