Cafe Date

It was the day of the date. I was feel great again. I was so happy too. Kacchan was dressing somewhat fancy by the way he looked. I laughed at him, he still never wrote a tie till today. It was so funny to see him try to tie it without help. I helped him out cause that's what friends are for. I hugged him after. Well I don't think we're friends anymore. He kissed my nose quickly and walked out to grab other stuff. I got quickly dressed and joined him outside the house. He held my hand and we started to walk. I wasn't sure where we were going yet, so I just followed Kacchan foot steps. Like I always have and always will. He everything to me. I'm proud to say that. I wish I could say it with words. "I love you" sadly I couldn't even make one word, other then Kacchan. It still better then nothing isn't it? I didn't care. All I knew was my heart was beating faster then ever. I wanted to cry. Kacchan looked so handsome. I wanted this more then I ever thought. Kacchan looked at me as I was lost in my thought. I didn't even knew we got to the date area. It was a cafe. We walked in and got a table for two. We sat facing each other. Since we could talk it was awkward, but he used his signals.
"Hey Deku.. I'm glad I'm here with you. I'm also glad we're friends." Kacchan smiled and stared into my eyes. I thought I was gonna die. He never been this sweet or kind too me before. I answered back.
"I'm glad Kacchan, your really important to me.. I really wish Had words to say it." I looked away but he caught me and turned me back to him. I was nervous and blushing I was looking everywhere but not his eyes. I don't know why I couldn't. Kacchan moved back a bit.
"Hey Deku can I tell you something.." I nodded to him. "I love you" my heart skipped a beat when I saw what he said. I didn't know what to do, I said it but with a huge smile. After that day me and Kacchan been dating. Though later on. It may change. I always have that fear and still do. Me and Kacchan finally had our coffees and made our way home after the date. His mother asked him questions as I went to his room to change into more comfy clothes. He walked in 10 minutes later angry at something his mother probably said. He changed too. Then sat down turning on his tv. He started a game and started playing. I watched him. I never really knew he was good at gaming till that day we played together, but I held him back. He great when he only Plays by himself. Well collage starts again tomorrow sadly. Time to enjoy my moments that I got left with him.