Wedding short story.

(Ok!! So far you guys want the wedding and the Mpreg of Deku. I will be starting with the wedding then the pregnancy. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHORT STORIES!)

Today was an important day to me and Kacchan it was our wedding day. I was with Todoroki, uraraka and tsuyu. They were helping me calm down. I couldnt breath at the moment. Todoroki showed me deep breathes uraraka got a glass of water. Tsuyu open a window. On the other hand Kacchan was perfectly fine. He got all the help he needed and wanted. Then it started. The wedding the music. Kacchan walked up then everyone else did. Finally it was my turn. I was panicking. Mostly since I couldn't hear anything i was gonna be late. I couldn't do it. Then Todoroki stopped instead of going alone he stayed back with he grabbing my arm, taking me up. I smiled at everyone. I could see Kacchan was mad at jealous at Todoroki. When we made it up. I watched Kacchan hands as he translated what the man said. Then it was finally time.
"Bakugou Do you take Izuku to be your husband?" Kacchan nodded and looked at Izuku he said it out loud and with sign language. "I do" everyone was smiling or crying. Then it was my turn. I watched the guy mouth. I looked at Kacchan, he nodded that it was my turn to say it. I took a deep breath. "I-I do.." everyone stood up clapping I was confused Kacchan eyes widen. We then placed the rings on our fingers. "You May now kiss the bride?" Kacchan kissed me deeply and picked up me. We walked out of the church and made our way to our after party.

Kacchan and I sat the table we ate for a bit then came the games. We played who would do what. Kacchan would do mostly everything. We threw cake everywhere. We kissed a lot. He watched people do crazy things. I threw the flowers. What's so funny was that Todoroki caught it and he wasn't even playing. I laughed. So did everyone. Hopefully he'll get married one day. Now the question is. Will our family ever grow?