Four

Jungkook's pov
Looking down at my watch, I had seen that after school had come and classes were done. I grabbed my bag and began to walk towards the one classroom I knew held Taehyung within it, but unsurprisingly I was stopped before I could even get halfway there. "Hey Jungkook." I snapped my head around to see Hoseok, with a blank face I responded "oh what's up." He smirked deviously.....ugh he did something stupid again huh?

"I took this one kid's computer and I'm pretty sure he's still looking for me." He chuckled thats when we both heard a pitter patter of steps coming towards us. My eyes widened at who was the victim of Hoseok's teasing, surprisingly it was Taehyung's short little friend.

I noticed how he was breathing hard due to running but it wasn't normal it was almost like he was breaking his limits and could barely breathe.

Hoseok was ignorant to the fact though as he continued saying "aww your short little legs can't get you far huh?" I rolled my eyes the remark he made and snatched the computer out of his grasp "here." The shorter looked up at me he sighed "thanks Jungkook" how odd I don't even know this kid's name yet he knows mine....probably because he's heard rumors about me, I thought while watching him walk away

...meanwhile Hoseok was shocked "hey what the fuck was that for I was just having some fun!" I rolled my eyes "well you continue your fun I have somewhere to be."

He snickered "yeah Taehyung. Aka the Tutor." I glared and he ran as he knew he'd face my wrath if he stayed any longer.

"Dumbass..." I muttered

.....................

I had arrived into the room were I knew Taehyung would be. "Hey Mr.Tutor sorry not sorry for being-" I stopped mid sentence, he was asleep. I dropped my bag and went over to him sitting right across from him I stared at his expression, there was just something about it that made me curious it was odd..."and you say I'm the slacker." I mumbled.

Staring at him for so long I began to realize he was oddly alluring, and p- I didn't finish my thought as I immediately stopped myself and looked else were, what the fuck Jungkook!? What am I thinking?!

I decided to look back at him....and doing so just made me stare and strangely make me smile at him. Subconsciously I reached out to pet his head and just as my hand neared his him he woke up, I immediately backed away I felt a blush not even I could hide take over my pale skin. His eyes fluttered open and he lightly smiled "hah I'm sorry I fell asleep didn't I?" I nodded nonchalantly trying to cover up my own embarrassment,  he blushed at the confirmation he did fall asleep

"S-so we have time to go out and eat like I said we would....." Shit shit SHIT why did I fucking stutter?!? I looked away avoiding eye contact

He stood up with a determined smile "ok then Kookie kooks! Let's gooooooo"
........................
Time skip

Taehyung's POV

I stared wide eyed with my mouth agape at the fancy five star restaurant in front of me "You know they make the best ramen here?" I snapped my focus to Jungkook. "WE WILL NOT GO HERE!" He looked taken back by my words and then I realized how rude I sounded shitttttt "i-it's not like I don't want to it's just...it looks so expensive I can't do that to you!!" He rolled his eyes at my explanation "we're eating here and that's that Mr. Tutor."

Dragging me inside we eventually got seated. I stared at how beautiful the interior was, the place looked like a palace from an anime or something!! "Um you want me to order you what I normally get?" I nodded.

"Y-y-yes please....." He smirked and said "you don't have to be so tense loosen up."

I turned to him like 'really bitch?' He rolled his eyes and simply smiled at me that's when I blushed. He stopped smiling immediately once he realized that I'd seen it.

Now it was my turn to smile and laugh at him. "You know Kookie I really enjoy your smile it reminds me of bunnies. Speaking of bunnies you know that they live on the moon?" He looked at me oddly "idiot I don't look like a fucking bunny....and what the actual fuck is that idea Taehyung?" I frowned "hEY iT could actually be trUe!" He rolled his eyes.

And then his gaze shifted to something or someone behind me ,suddenly his entire demeanor change to tense and angry his eyes filled to the brim with hatred

"Oh look who it is! Mother fucking Jungkook!"