Chapter Twelve

Jungkook's POV

I walked through the school gates listening to music trying to block the irritating whispers that the students give me. How annoying they are, don't they have a life to live? I can hear all the whispers, rumors and things being said I hate this. Why do my senses have to increase huh? All I can focus on is my irritation and dislike for these people.....these humans

.................

I decided to go to the roof I hate first period anyway. I want to be alone....but unfortunately the moment I open the entrance to the roof I see Hoseok standing there, he smirks at me "I know that you can smell it too, I know that it's bothering you to no end, I know that your dislike for people has increased since last night and I know that on the night of the eclipse if you keep going like this you'll lose your mind." I frowned feeling anger and aggression building up inside my heart. Half of me wanted to punch him for stating I guess what some would call the obvious. I wanted to fight him because he was going against my determination to prevent those things from happening.

But I calmed myself after all knowing what he's been through I don't blame him for being an ass like this.

I looked up at him remarking "I reject my being, I reject it. I will not lose my mind like you would. I can't lose my mind that's why I think I have more drive to continue on like this."

Hoseok took a moment of silence before responding "I know you saw your brother Jungwoo a while ago. When you went out with Taehyung." He avoided what I said all together....I gave him a cold glare "Don't speak of his name, I despise him. And tell me something Hoseok I know you'll feed on the night of the eclipse, and I know who your damn target was but I think it's come to the point you won't do anything huh?"

He just looked at me not with anger but defiance.

"You're correct but I won't starve myself. I'll just take the bl-"

The roof doors busted open, to reveal a tiger like boy running straight towards me. "KOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!!" He enveloped me in a hug, I slowly hugged him back

"Well hello my little tiger." I stated fondly, he pulled away from the hug, a boxy smile adorning his face "I missed you Kookie! Oh also Hoseok hyung Yoongi missed you too but he's in gay panic mode right now and is to shy to come greet you." Hoseok simply laughed and said "well I should probably go find him and greet him myself" then left us alone on the roof.

..................

"It's just me and you now huh?" Tae's face became flushed, I smiled at his cuteness damn how soft has he made me huh?

"So I have to Tutor you even more now cause you're dumb and decided miss a damn week of school." He glared but his glare made him look like an angry puppy. I smirked at him "Don't glare it just makes you look like an angry puppy" specifically my angry puppy.

I got closer, amused at how flustered he was getting

"Y-Y-you're a jerk...." he stuttered out, my smirk grew as I got right next to his ear and whispered "maybe I am a jerk, but sooner or later I'm gonna end up being your jerk. Just like how you'll be my little tiger."

He took a few steps away from me covering his face with his hands, "aww you're so flustered it cute." I awed at him , I could tell he was so embarrassed that he couldn't even form a proper sentence and that's why he was staying quiet. That's when the first period bell rang symbolizing we should be in class now, but I grabbed his wrist before he could run off

"H-hey!"He yelled I gave him a small smile "You, me and Namjoon are skipping today." His eyes became the size of saucers "EXCUSE ME WHAT!?" I then stopped holding his wrist but instead tossed him on my shoulder

................

I ran down the stairs and to my car were I knew Namjoon would be waiting

Opening the door to my car I tossed Taehyung in the back and sat in the passenger's seat with Namjoon

Namjoon began to start the car, that's when Taehyung spoke "yOU KNOW THIS IS BASICALLY KIDNAP RIGHT?!" I turned towards him chuckling at his bewildered expression,"I mean if that's how you wanna view it them I suppose it is "

The car started and we drove off

With Taehyung in the back basically screaming "JEON JUNGKOOK THIS IS KIDNAP HOW DARE YOU!"

I sighed in contentment, that's when it began to dawn on me....that I didn't feel even the slightest bit irritated anymore. I didn't feel upset at all I felt really happy, I felt free.

I began to stare at his cute little pout but yet happy glint in his puppy like eyes from the rearview mirror. My heart began to pound in my chest, Tae....how did you manage to make my cold heart soar like this?

How did you make me go soft for your cute pouts, your boxy smiles, your intelligence, your childish ways, your bad insults.... how did you wake me to so soft for everything about you in such a short amount of time?

Tae noticed me staring at him from my rearview mirror, he rolled his eyes at me and then let a tiny but cute smile adorn his already adorable face.

"Namjoonie Hyung Kookie is being a creep and staring at me through his rearview mirror!" He yelled I felt my face become warm, snapping out of my thoughts.

"S-shut up!" I said turning the opposite direction of both of them

Namjoon laughed "Aww Tae you should see how embarrassed Kookie is he's turning pink legit."

I felt a smile make its way to my features

"OH WHAT HAPPENED TO OH SO CONFIDENT JUNGKOOKIE HUH?!" He yelled at me to which I turned around glaring at him

I hope.......

"I'll tickle you if you don't shut up," I threatened and all he did was laugh

I hope this feeling stays with me

"NO YOU CANT YOU'RE IN THE FRONT HAHA YOU STUPID!" He continued to tease

I hope you'll stay and continue to make me fall for you Tae. I hope that I can make it possible for us to be together......and stay together.

.................

Ok holy flip flops I have 1K readers on this?!? wHaT eXcUSE ME BuT IM SHOOK. Anyways I thank all of you that read this story and I hope you enjoy your day and peace see you in the next chapter !

Ps have you noticed that I've accidentally skipped the number 10?