Sixteen

Taehyung's POV

I stared blankly out my window as the sound of my heart monitor filled the room, i can't believe that after this I will no longer be in my father's....well abuse. I can get over this myself i don't need a psychiatrist....i don't need help or therapy! i gripped my sheets in annoyance but it was soon relieved as i remembered the events of last night. I still questioned how Jungkook even managed to do that and get up on a branch.

I'm on the third floor....right?

That lingered in my mind but my heart forced me to remember the fact that he essentially told me he liked me too...but i could've just misinterpreted and he meant something different...

But still the thought made me blush and heart rate increase.

Jungkookie....you're such a stupid little(big ;) ) bunny...

That's when the doors to my room opened and in came some nurses "Hello Mr. Kim!" i gave them a friendly smile they continued "well Mr. Kim would you like anything to eat?" I nodded my head before replying "Just call me Taehyung...and yes i would enjoy something to eat if not to much trouble.." my words came out somewhat quiet as they nodded and one nurse took the my order and then left leaving me with only one

She gave me a sympathetic smile before saying "Well Taehyung I've taken a look at some of your scans and you've....well you've sprained your ankle, broken your arm....but they'll heal soon..." I nodded trying to accept the fact that this was what i now have to deal with.

"And you'll start therapy the moment we can get you in a wheelchair or in crutches."

I felt my irritation build up at the word therapy as all could think about was how I didn't need it but I just nodded though knowing there was nothing i could do...i took a deep sigh and that's when the nurse sighed sympathy laced her tone as she spoke "Don't worry therapy isn't as bad as people make it sound." I nodded my face still lit up with unhappiness.

That's when she reached in her pocket and pulled out my phone "So this was on you the night of the incident and I know you're probably bored in here so....i think you should take it although i wasn't supposed to give this to you yet....so shhhhh!" I felt my mood brighten as looked at her name tag that read Seulgi I smiled and thanked her.

Soon my food arrived and the nice nurse had left leaving only the one who took my order

........

The nurse set up my table, and laid the food down that's when i fumbled with my thumbs "excuse me Ms. before you leave can you please....uhm...open the window if it's not to much trouble..." she nodded and opened the window as asked.

I smiled at the sun that was up, now i just have to keep the window opened 

i pulled out my phone and proceeded to text the one person my heart truly wanted to see.

Me: Hey stupid

bunny<3 is typing

oh shit he's responding.!

bunny<3: Hey my little tiger how are you?

Me: I'm ok, but I have a question....do you like me too still?

bunny<3: what do you think?

Me: YOu dO?!

bunny<3: you're so dumb.

Me:Yeah but you're friends with me so whats that say about you?

bunny<3: That I'm probably dumber for wanting to be more then friends with you ;)i