Seventeen

Jungkook's POV

I ran to the hospital where i knew Taehyung was located, seeing as the sun was still up and closing hours wouldn't be soon i decided that instead of being a psycho and climbing a tree to the third story, i should probably just go through the front entrance. I opened the doors to the big building and headed straight for the receptionist

after telling the receptionist my name and why i was there she soon gave me the number of Taehyung's room. I .bolted to the older's room 

opening the door there was Taehyung asleep...he shivered in his sleep to which i turned to see the window opened. I sighed and quickly closed it, that's when Taehyung peered over to me "Hehe....you though i was asleep huh?" his voice sounded dry and hoarse,a light smile made it's way to my face as I pulled up a chair and sat next to the puppy like boy. "Hey my little tiger." he gave me a tiny smile as he tried to reach for my hand but ended up unsuccessful, i gave a tiny chuckle before i intertwined my hand with his.

I gave him my signature bunny like smile, but in truth it saddened me to see how exhausted and sickly the cheerful boy looked. His honey like skin was probably patched and covered with bruises underneath the blanket, he was already somewhat pale from losing the amount of blood he did when i found him.

I let out a sigh as i rubbed my thumb over his knuckles

"So how are you my little tiger." Taehyung let out a raspy chuckle before saying "Better now that my dumb kookie is here..." i rolled my eyes at the cliche line that in the end managed to bring a smile to my face.

I lightly flicked his forehead, he let out a whine of protest as I did "Yah! Kookie how dare you im older then you not to mention smarter respect me child!"

I let out a content sigh seeing that even in this state he was still as childish and cheerful as ever.

but quickly my smile demenished and was replaced by a lustful  smirk, I got closer to his ear and whispered "I like how you say that when we both know if i was given the chance i'd dominate you to the point all you could remember me by is d-" he cut me off before i could continue "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" he yelled hoarsely I quickly got him to quiet down as i really didn't like the idea of him straining his voice anymore then he already is.

He playfully hit me as i tried to touch him

his reactions were so cute i couldn't help to burst into a laugh. Soon he joined me and decided to laugh at the fact that i was laughing.

............

after a while our laughter died down as he wiped his eyes that were now tearful as he had literally laughed to the point he cried. Silence soon took over the room not awkward though just comfortable, his soft tone broke it..

"Jungkookie you really do know how to make me happy, i should be sad right now because of everything that's happened.....but here i am finding it impossible to be sad when....when i'm with you so thank you. I still really like you...and im still waiting to whether you like me but...im willing to wait.."

I stared at him while a sense of warmth engulfed my cold heart,I didn't understand the weird sensation building up within my chest yet on instinct, I found that my hand had made its way to Taehyung's face. I gently held his chin as he looked up at me with a caring and expectant gaze. "Taehyung, no thank you...for...for making me feel like this, and I'll always be here my little tiger...no matter what..and isn't that my job to make you smile? Even in the worst of times? Also my little cutie how could you ask something so silly i never stopped liking you..." His eyes flickered an emotion i couldn't explain but i knew it wasn't unfamiliar.