Chapter Four

Chloe's POV

Jesus, I was so caught up in everything that just happened I forgot how far I have to walk. I reached into my pocket for my phone so I could listen to music on my walk. 'Where the fuck is my phone' I thought to myself. It was then I noticed the car coming behind me. I had a habit of walking in the middle of the road like I was invincible. I turned around and saw a pretty nice purple sports car and decided I should probably move. I moved over to the sidewalk and the person in the car let down the window.

Rachel?

She was holding my phone out the window. "You left this."

I grabbed my phone from her and went to the window of her car. "Might as well give me a ride home huh?", I suggested challenged.

"Sure.", she said as she unlocked her car doors.

That was easier than expected.

I quickly went to the other side of the car and got in. Her car was nice. That made me mad. I wanted to get out already. 

"So you gonna tell me where you live or no?", Rachel joked.

Since when did she think she could joke around with me. Like we're friends or something. I'd have to clear that up.

"Just go straight until you see the gas station and drop me off there i'll walk the rest of the way", I said as coldly as possible.

Why wasn't she moving the car. Instead she locked the car doors. What the fuck. I turned to look at her and she opened her mouth like she was about to say something and then she closed it.

"Do you have something to say? Or is this another little joke?", I said getting angry at the thought.

"Chloe are you in a relationship?", she finally said.

Wow, going straight for the kill. This one is bold. I shot her a strange look.

She immediately looked away

She was actually really cute when she was nervous.

"No", I simply said.

The rest of the drive was pretty uneventful. She dropped me off at the gas station and I thanked her for the ride. I began to walk and immediately cursed myself out for not letting Rachel drive me the whole way. I couldn't have her knowing where I lived. She seems like the type to just show up without warning.

I finally got home. I ignored my mom and her boyfriend, went straight to my room and fell on my bed. I was exhausted and I didn't feel like  answering questions about where I'd been. I immediately let the sleep consume me.