Nora's story how it happened

"Isn't today a beautiful night at the beach today?" Christopher said as kissing Nora.
"Yeah it is and even more because your here." Nora said.
"Aww your so cute. Hey do you want to "do it" I brought protection."Christopher said.
"Oh, ok let's go to the hotel then and "do it" but don't be to hard ok?"Nora said.
"Ok I'll try but I will do it hard." Christopher said.
"Whatever let's go." Nora said.
As they walked to the hotel a guy stopped them and hold a gun at them to give them money.
"Come on I don't have all day just me your money or I'll shot you both." The bad guy said.
"Ok take it slow." Christopher said. The bad guy then shot the air and Nora got scared she covered her head and a wave crushed the guy and Christopher got scared.
"How did you do that." Christopher said.
"I don't know, please help me." Nora said.
"Ok clam down breathe in and out." Christopher said. As Nora tried to hold his hand an other wave come and pushed him.
"Ahh" Christopher said loud.
"Oh my god are you ok?" Nora said. As she went closer he said.
"Don't come near me you monster I don't want to be with you any more or you might kill me so just go away before I call the people who take people like you away." He said.
"But I'm not like them other people, please babe don't do this to me not now." Nora said.
"It's too late now bye I don't want to see you again." Christopher said. He then started to run away got in the car and drove off and leaving Nora on the beach all alone.
"Please come back I need you." Nora said as crying on the sand.
A minute later a man comes to her.
"Hey I saw everything and-" He got caught off
"Please don't call those people." Nora said.
"No of course not. Let me explain I'm a teacher in a school for young people like you and it helps you to control them." The man said.
"Wait there's a school for this? But I don't want to I want this to get rid off for ever." Nora said.
"Well for that to happen you'll have to be torture so here is the academy, come on let me take you there so you don't hurt anyone by accident and people don't think is on purpose." The man said.
"Ok, thank you very much sir." Nora said.
"Oh please call me Nico but in school it's Mr. Di Angelo." Nico said.
"Ok thank you, Nico." Nora said. Nora and Nico then got to the car and went to the academy.

Nora then thought to herself. "Is it wired that I find him hot. What am I thinking."
"You ok?" Nico said.
"Yea I'm fine." Nora said.