chapter 2

"You want me to kill who?" Zerick said.
"It's Robert, I want him dead." Nora said.
"Ok I know I hate him but you really want him dead?" Zerick said.
"Yes, I do I'll give you $500." Nora said.
"Ok you got it." Zerick said.
"Ok now let's go." Nora said.
"I told you I'm not going back there and I'll never will." Zerick said.
"Oh come on that's where Rose is." Nora said.
"That's the problem, when you were gone we broke up." Zerick said.
"Oh. Umm well don't worry I'm there too." Nora said.
"Nope not going, but Namjoon can go with you and deal with whatever it is." Zerick said.
"No it's more then that we need your kind of power cause it's gonna be a prison break." Nora said.
"Oh hell yeah I'm down." Zerick said.
"Good let's go." Nora said.
"Wait I need to bring Jennie too." Zerick said.
"Ok." Nora said. Zerick then zapped and back again with Jennie.
"I hate when you do that."Jennie said.

                     Later that day
"Ok, now does everyone understand the plan?" Mr. Di Angelo said.
Everyone, "Yes sir."
"Good well do it first thing tomorrow morning." Mr Di Angelo said.

                     30 min later
Zerick, Namjoon, and Nora were at a top of a building watching Robert leave to attack.
"Time for me to go." Zerick said. Zerick then put a mask and jump down with a Katana.
"One question why is he gonna use a Katana?" Nora said.
"Because in the Katana there are finger print on it and then the police will arrest them." Namjoon said.
"Who's?" Nora said.
"Don't know." Namjoon said. (Ok now back with Zerick)
"Who the hell are you?" Robert said.
"Your death." Zerick said. Robert had fire powers but before he use it Zerick teleported behind him and did a lighting kick on Robert that he smashed into the wall and Zerick quickly stabbed him in the chest.
"You wanted to know who killed you it was me Zerick lol." Zerick said.
"You bastard." Robert said coughing blood. Then the man in black showed and capture him and a black glass was above him.
"We got to do something." Nora said.
"Nope just me." Namjoon said. He made a giant rock and threw it at the glass.
"What's that gonna do?" Nora said.
"Now Zerick!" Namjoon screamed. Zerick's eyes then turn white and lighting come crashing down.
"Wow he just did that?" Nora said.
"Yup." Namjoon said. Then Zerick use a lighting bolt and threw it at the men and then zapped at top of the building.
"Come on hold on." Zerick said. Then all three vanished.

                In Zerick house
"Wait how do you know this place?" Nora said.
"Duh it's my house, and my aunt let some bitch live here luckily she told that bitch not to go to the 4th floor where I stay." Zerick said.
"Wait Ms. Agreste your aunt?" Nora said.
"Wait your the bitc- I mean the person  who's living here?!" Zerick said. Nora slapped Zerick.
"What was that for?" Zerick said.
"For calling me a bitch." Nora said.
"Well whatever. Hey Namjoon do you want to live here too?" Zerick said.
"Wait really?" Namjoon said.
"Of cours,  this is a big house with empty rooms cause my family is in the other side of the world." Zerick said.
"Ok I'd love to." Namjoon said.

The house have 4 floor and each floor has a bathroom, kitchen, and a living room, and 3 rooms. Zerick live in the 4th, Nora live in the 2nd and Namjoon will live in the 4 next to Zerick's room.

P.S. the house have a person who refills the kitchen with candy and sweets. AMAZING RIGHT, AM RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT.