chapter 3

Nora woke up and then went to Zerick's room.
"Don't wake him up with your powers." Namjoon said.
"Oh and why not?" Nora said.
"You know what wake him up." Namjoon said with a smirk. Nora then went in and blasted him with water. Nora then was then picked up by wind and was thrown across the room to the hallway.
"What the hell was that?!"Nora said.
" That was Zerick and he can control the weather so he also got wind magic." Namjoon said.
"NORA WHAT THE FUCK IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Zerick said. He then ran outside but before he did anything Nora turned into water and when through the vent and got away.
"Oh no you don't." Zerick said as teleported to the 1 floor where she will appear again. She appear again and then she turned solid and boom Zerick strike a lighting bolt and she crashed into a mini table and broke.
"Don't you ever do that again!" Zerick said.
"Damn boy do you not know what a joke is? I was only playing around." Nora said.
"Well next time don't put my bed in the joke, that's why I got mad." Zerick said.
"Your just on your monthly." Nora said.
"Shut the fuck up." Zerick said. When he turned to go upstairs Nora made a hand made of water, and grabbed him by the leg and was tossing him up and down. She then stopped and Zerick was all covered in lighting and his eyes as well.
"That enough we got to go and break out Rose!" Jennie said.
"Fine let's go, your gonna sleep outside." Zerick said.
"You can't do that." Nora said.
"Yes I can this is my house, my rules. So I can do that and I can tell Lucy and she'll set up a alarm system." Zerick said.
"Ok fine, sorry." Nora said.
"Your not sorry so just stop." Zerick said.
"*sigh* look I didn't mean to get you mad I was only trying to have fun, so I'm sorry." Nora said.
"I'm not accepting it." Zerick said.
"Oh come pleas, the bed is freaking comfy as hell." Nora said.
"I'll think about. Now let's go." Zerick said.

1 hour later
"Ok you'll know the plan so let's go." Mr. Di Angelo said.
"Remember that your magic are not gonna work and that this chip only let you use it for emergency only and it'll only work once so use it carefully." Zerick said.
"Why only us tho?" A person asked.
"Because your the only people who can fight and don't rely on your magic." Nora said.
So now Zerick if you could."Mr Di Angelo said.

(To be continued)