Zerick's story how it happen

(Warning there is gonna be                     sexual things with details) 

It was a windy day and Zerick was with Rose.
"Hey I think we should leave, its really windy and I'm kinda cold." Rose said.
"Ok let's go." Zerick said. 5min past and Zerick remember something."Oh I almost forgot you deserve your punishment." Zerick said with a smirk.
"Oh man I was hoping for you to forget but oh well I pretty sure I can take it." Rose said.
"Ok, but don't be to confident." Zerick said.

                  10 min later
After they got back Zerick pick up Rose and started to kiss her on the neck and through her on to the bed. He got on top of her and ripped her shirt off and bra then her pants. He was kissing her all over her body and his hand was going to her pussy.
"Ah." A small moan came out of her.
"I barely started." Zerick said. He then took of his shirt and pants off. "You'll have to call me daddy or I'll go hard on you." Zerick said.
"Ok Zerick." Rose said with a smile.
"Oh, your choice." Zerick said. He then took off his boxer's off and slide in. He was going slowly.
"FASTER ZERICK!" Rose said. He then went really fast and Rose was make little moans. He then stopped and got his cock out.
"What are doing stick it back in and if your close cum inside of me." Rose said.
"Oh no your gonna swallow it baby girl." Zerick said.
"But it's too big I don't think I can handle it." Rose said.
"Your gonna try." Zerick said. As he said that he pull her and put his dick in her mouth and she started to suck. A few mins past and he cum in her mouth.
"Make sure you swallow all of it. Now turn." Zerick said. He then started to fuck her really hard for a while and after he was done he could tell she was really tired and didn't want to do it anymore so he pick her up and took her to the bathroom and washed up.
"Sorry for doing it so hard babe." Zerick said.
"It's ok. I still love you." Rose said.
After that there was a knock on the door they both went outside and one guy grab Rose and one Zerick.
"Hey let us go." Zerick said.
"Not until I show you what you deserve." Bad guy said.
"Who the hell are you?" Zerick said.
"Can't tell you" Bad guy said. He then hit Rose.
"You bastard leave her alone." Zerick said but he hit her again and there was thunder.
"Boss what going on?" Bad guy 2 said.
"Idk this come from no where." The boss said.
Then there were lighting strick and hit one of them each. When Zerick got up his body was all lighting.
"What the fuck let's get out of here." Boss said and each ran away. Zerick ran to Rose.
"Hey are you ok babe?" Zerick said.
"Yeah I'm good. So you have powers." Rose said
"I never knew I'm a bit scared." Zerick said.
"Hey it's ok I'll take you to the academy I went to, to control my powers." Rose said.
"Wait you have powers?why didn't you told me?" Zerick said.
"Because I was scared you would leave me. My powers are telekinesis. Now let's pack and go." Rose said.
"Ok." Zerick said. Then he shot a lighting bolt. "Oops I didn't mean to."
"You almost ruined my hair!" Rose said. Zerick just started to laugh and the Rose. They both packed and left to the academy.

A/N: Sorry for the sex part. But hope you like my story.

P.S: this story won't have sex parts (I think, well see)