chapter 5

"Lisa is what Doc." Zerick said.
"She's in a coma." Doctor said.
"Wait what?! For how long?" Nora said.
"We're still not sure but it should me 1 or 2 months tops." Doctor said. "Now if you excuse me I have to go." Zerick then just left.
"Hey Zerick." Jennie said but he just passed her which he never does.
"Wow what's wrong with him?" Jennie said.
"Something happened." Namjoon said. 
"What?" Jennie said.
"Well we did the prison break and at the end Lisa got hurt and is an a coma." Namjoon said.
Wait what?!  For how long?!"Jennie said.
"The Doctor said it should be 1 or 2 months tops." Namjoon said.
"Oh wow I got to go and process this." Jennie said as leaving. Nora went to follow Zerick outside but before she can reach him he teleported out of there.

A/n: I want you all to know that Zerick has depression just like in the real life.

             Zerick's point of view
"This is all my fault. If I had only got her out of there with the rest she would be fine. It should've been me not her and now she's in a coma because of me. I don't deserve to be alive I should be dead." As I said that I went to the bathroom to get a Razor blade to cut myself but then my phone was ringing and it was Nora, I just declined her calls.

             No ones point of view.
Nora was getting worried and Namjoon came up to her already know what was going on.
"We should located him before he does something." Namjoon said.
"What you mean?" Nora said.
"His depression." Namjoon said.
"You know he has depression?" Nora said.
"I mean I am his best friend so um yeah." Namjoon said.
"Ok then you go to McDonald's to see if there and I'll check the house." Nora said.
"Ok got it." Namjoon said. Then both people where off to go and Zerick was at the house in the bathroom sitting in the floor with his thighs bleeding because if the cuts and Nora went to go in but zerick put a barrier at the door so she could not turn to water and through the door.
"Look Zerick it's not your fault." Nora said.
"OF COURSE IT IS I SHOULD BE THE ONE THERE NOT HER." zerick said. Nora kept trying and Zerick said the same thing over and over again.
"JAASI IT'S NOT YOUR DAMN FAULT OK. So open this door now!" Nora said. Zerick was shocked because he hadn't heard that name in a while and Nora only used it to tell him the truth about something or cause she was mad. Zerick then let her in and Nora helped clean his blood from the floor and legs. Zerick then grab Nora and put his head against her shoulder and cried for a while.
"It's ok let it all out." Nora said.
"Thanks for this." Zerick said.
"No problem, let's go eat." Nora said.
"Ok." Zerick said.
"Put some pants on first before we leave." Nora said.
"I know dumbass." Zerick said. Nora got a call from Namjoon.
"Hi Namjoon I found Zerick we're gonna eat so got to his favorite restaurant and wait for us." Nora said.
They went over there eat and went home Nora fell asleep in the car and Namjoon carried her to her room and put her in her bed and kissed her in the forehead and woke up. Namjoon was blushing because of that.
"Oh I just-um just- you know-" Namjoon couldn't find the words.
"It's ok." Nora said.
"Oh ok um can I ask you something?" Namjoon asked with a blush.
"Sure" Nora said.
"Would you like to um study with me and my friend for the test?" Namjoon said.
"Ok sure." Nora said. Namjoon then left her room.

           Namjoon point of view
"Why couldn't I ask her out? Man I'm stupid for that. I really did wanted to ask her but I was a jerk.
             (End of point of view)
" What took you so long?"zerick asked
"Oh nothing just walking slow." Namjoon said.
"Really? Did you choke when asking her out?" Zerick said.
"How did you know?" Namjoon said.
"Your face when your around her." Zerick said.
"Oh well I didn't I said if you wanted to study with me and mine friends." Namjoon said.
"Oh well if you want to know she likes you too, Goodnight" Zerick said.
"Wait she dies? Hold on come back here." Namjoon said.
"I said goodnight!" Zerick said. After that Namjoon couldn't stop thinking of what zerick told him that night.

                  To be continued