Chapter 4 prison break

Zerick then got a lighting whip out then he made fog and it was so much that no one can even see.
"What the hell, where did all this fog came from." Guard said.
"It was me." Zerick said.
"Show your self now." The guard said.
Then the Guard looked up and Zerick was there.
"Surprise motherfucker." Zerick said as kick him in the face knocking him out.
"Let's go people." Zerick said. The prison was already alerted by the fog so now is where the fun starts. As Zerick opened the door there were guards already waiting for them. Zerick the got the whip out, grabbed a guard and was spinning him and crashing him with the other ones. Now all the guards are in the floor.
"Wow you really now how to use a whip." Nora said.
"It's the first time using it on someone." Zerick said.
"Wait what?!" Nora said.
"Let's go!" Zerick said.
They finally found Kim Taehyung but everyone didn't told it was Taehyung who they were breaking out because if they did then he wouldn't came and at the cell they wouldn't have brake it.
"Ha look it's Tae." Zerick said.
"Yup that's the person we are braking out. Look I know your really mad at him but he didn't do anything wrong his being framed." Nora said.
"Oh hell no, I'd rather leave his ass here to die." Zerick said.
"Come on please just do it for me." Nora said.
"Fine, your gonna buy me food for free for the rest of the year." Zerick said. Nora then thought to herself, "this bitch". "Ok fine."
Zerick then used his chip and the power of the cell was powered off and it open.
"Thanks y-" Taehyung said as getting a punch from Zerick.
"We still need him to walk you asshole." Nora said.
"Oh please he still fine." Zerick said.
Then they left and got there powers back but before that there was a force shield that was put, but Zerick thought quickly and zapped everyone out, but Lisa.
"Where's Lisa?" Namjoon said.
"Look down there she's fight the Guards" Mr. Di Angelo said. Zerick then went down there but she got a shot.
"LISA!" Zerick said. Then he was so  furious that his lighting broke the shield and went straight for the guards. With that power they should be dead. He grabbed Lisa and went to there based and got her to the emergency room. The shot was in her stomach and she lost to much blood.

                  2 hours later
"I'm sorry but Lisa is-----" The doctor said.

                 To be continued