Chapter 9

Ok so Paola, Ciara, and Taehyung went to a banned place that was a factory. They went inside and crash there for a while and came up with a plan.

"Ok so I got a phone and it looks like we are a mile away from a airport" Paola said.

"Ok now call we have to do is buy plane tickets." Taehyung said.

"Yeah but we need money to buy some and we don't have any at all." Ciara said.

"we can rob a bank." Taehyung said.

"Or I can go to my uncle's place a take some money since I now the PIN to it." Paola said.

"Ok and how long do you think it will take you?" Ciara said.

"Well I know this place so it should take me about an hour to do all of this." Paola said.

"Ok then we'll wait for you here and remember keep your head down and don't talk to strangers if they talk to you. You never know who's listening." Ciara said.

As Paola left Ciara and taehyung decided to go around and explore the factory and got to an office were there was a two couches. They were dusty but Ciara use her air magic to blow it all away.

"Damn that's alot of dust." Taehyung said.

"Well I'm gonna get some rest you should to." Ciara said.

"Yeah I was thinking about that to" Taehyung said.

They both took a nap and paola got the money and took some more so she could buy food. She bought the food and went to the banned factory only to see them two asleep.

"Hey wake up sleepy heads"Paola said as them getting up.

"Ooo food."Taehyung said as getting a peace of pizza."Thank you paola."

"Your welcome. I took some more because I know we would be hungry." Paola said.

"Well we thank you for this." Ciara said.

They all eat and fell asleep cause they were full. When they woke up they went to the airport and got to a plane. But there were some of they guys who took them inside the plane.

"Shit we can't do anything here, there innocent people here." Paola said.

"I have an idea. We will go to downstairs and open the door and I'll fly us there." Ciara said.

"Why couldn't you just fly us there in the first place." Taehyung said.

"Because I didn't know which way was Japan so shut up and let's go." Ciara said.

They got up and walk to the back and there were people there but luckily they were distracted and they pass by them. They got to the stair and went down.

"Ok now how do we open the door?" Taehyung said.

"Over there. Pull it down." Ciara said.

Paola pull down the level and the door started to open up. But there were the man. Ciara push they up to the wall and told the other two to jump off. They did and then Ciara jump off to. She catch both of them in a mini tornado and fly off.

"Wow this is so cool." Taehyung said.

"It really is." Paola said.

They made it to Japan and landed somewhere. They check to see what part of Japan it was and it was Tokyo, Japan.

"Great now let's to the academy magic School guys."Ciara said.

             To be continued