Namjoon part how it happen

Namjoon and Jamie were walking when some man with guns stopped them.
" listen up I don't want to hurt y'all I just need some money, so if you'll just give us that your be free to go unless you do something stupid, then I'll shot you."The guy said.
"Ok I'll get out my wallet and give it too you. Here." Namjoon said.
"What the fuck dude don't do it there bad guys." Jamie said.
"They have guns, we'll die." Namjoon said.
"So do I."Jamie said as pulling out a gun. Then the guys started to shot and there was a wall of rocks that popped up.
" Wow how did you do that?"Jamie said.
"I don't know it just happened." Namjoon said.
"Well can you stop them?" Jamie said.
"Don't know let's see." Namjoon then put his hand out and there was a mini earthquake that made them fall.
"Let's get out of here!" The guy said. There was some trucks that showed up but it wasn't the police it was the man in black suits.
"Hey there I saw what you did. Why don't you came with us to teach you how you how to control your powers huh?" Man in black said.
"Umm ok."Namjoon said as walking to the guy but as that happened there was a wave that pushed the trucks away.
"Damn it get ready she's here." Man in black said. They all got there guns out and there she was with a suit that's blue like the ocean and her hair dark as the moon night sky and high heel boots but had a mask on. She went in and fought the guys of and more came so she made a shield and turn to Namjoon.
"Come with me if you want to live." The girl said.
"Umm but who are you?" Namjoon asked.
"My name is Nora." She said as taking off the mask.
"Ok I'll go." Namjoon said.
"Ok now stand back." Nora said. She made a water tornado and pushed it to the guys.
"Wow that's cool." Namjoon said.
"Oh I know." Nora said. She then made wings of water and took Namjoon and as she went the water tornado disappeared.
"What now boss?" Guy said.
"We hunt them." Boss said.

             At the Academy
"You'll be staying here from now on to control your powers." Nora said.
"So I can't leave." Namjoon said.
"You can but have to be careful those man hunt people with powers. And people think they are the good guys." Nora said.
"Ok so this academy is full of people with powers." Namjoon said.
"That's right." Nora said.
"There she is. The best girl ever." Robert said.
"Oh hi Bebe, this is were you'll go to control your powers so see you around." Nora said as kissing Robert.
Namjoon thinking to himself, "Man I wanted her to be mine she so hot and sexy, why do this happen to me oh well I guess I can be a hero with this powers then I can leave this place."

"Ok thanks for the help." Namjoon said.
"Sure no problem." Nora said.
She then thought to herself, "his cute wait what I'm I saying I have a boyfriend"