ROUND 4

((MISHIMA ZAIBATSU))

Heihachi: "My search ended in failure. I must find another way to capture the Ogre"

When Heihachi still thinking about it, one of Tekken Force come in and report to his leader.

Soldier 1: "Sir there is a boy who wants to meet you"

Heihachi: "Who the hell is he!? Don't he know that I'm busy right now!?"

Soldier 1: "He said that he is your grandson and he really really wants to meet you. Now he is in the lobby"

Then Heihachi shocked a bit. Heihachi ask the soldier to meet him. After arrived he sees the boy who knocked all of Tekken Force. Heihachi surprised when see him, but more surprised is he sees that boy using White Heron Dance that is the one of moveset from Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts.

Heihachi: "That move...is from Kazama Clan....just Jun Kazama does do it. It can be....."

Then the next troops come over and surround the boy and targeted him with a firegun.

Heihachi: "Hold your fire! You....who are you?"

(Y/N): "I am (Y/N) Kazama. I am your grandson"

Heihachi: "Are you sure you are my grandson? Tell me who is your mother and father"

(Y/N): *chuckle* "You'll surprise when I said them"

Heihachi: "Quickly!"

(Y/N): "Okay....................My mother is Jun Kazama and my father is........................"

Heihachi: ..........................................

(Y/N): "Kazuya Mishima"

All off in the lobby were surprised when hear the last name include Heihachi.

Heihachi: (I knew it. He is a son of Kazuya. If said so, he also has a Devil Gene like Kazuya. Interesting) "Allright! You may come to my room. We will talk specifically"

(LITTLE TIMESKIP)

(Y/N) start to tell about himself also about how he get the Devil Gene from his father, Kazuya include showing the tattoo. Heihachi nod and understand after hearing (Y/N)'s story.

Heihachi: "Then...how could you come here?"

(Y/N): "I come here because this is my mother's demand"

Heihachi: "A demand?"

(Y/N): "My mother said that if anything happened, I must go to meet you. And then, my mother was attacked by something. He has a big body with a green skin and red glowing eyes"

Heihachi: (I knew it....It's Ogre) "Then what happened next?"

(Y/N): "I don't know....he's gone as well as my mother. I think...my mother is....dead"

(Y/N) clenched his fists while hold his tears infront of Heihachi.

(Y/N): "I swear...if I meet him again....then I'll avenge my mother. I'll kill him!"

Then Heihachi stand up and pat (Y/N) left shoulder. (Y/N) feel surprised and wiped his tears and see his grandfather's face.

Heihachi: "I know your feel. From now, I'll teach you about the power! The power of Mishima! Then I'll teach you Mishima Style Fighting Karate so you can avenge your mother to him"

(Y/N): "Really?"

Heihachi: "Yes"

(Y/N): *sob* *sob* "Thank you, grandfather"

Heihachi: "Don't cry in front of me, young man! How could you fight him if you still cry like a baby!? Now stand up!"

(Y/N): "Allright!"

(Y/N) wipes his tears and stand up in front of his grandfather with full force. Heihachi just smiling see his grandson with full of spirit.

Heihachi: "Tomorrow we will start training. Now you can stay with me"

(Y/N): "Yes, grandfather!"

Heihachi: (If he could defeat Ogre, then the Ogre will be mine. I'll dredge all power from Ogre and I will dominate the world!)

TO BE CONTINUED...