ROUND 8

In the night, (Y/N) decided to go somewhere with his bodyguard. When start to go, suddenly there is something that blocked the way.

Bodyguard: "Sir, there is something that blocked our way"

(Y/N): "Turn on the lamp!"

The bodyguard start turn on the lamp of car and see the man figure who wears biker outfit and ride his motorbike. That guy just smirk while see the car.

Bodyguard: "I'll handle this!"

(Y/N): "No! Leave it to me"

(Y/N) out from the car and walk towards the guy.

???: "Finally you come"

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

???: "I'll tell you if you accept my challenge"

(Y/N): "I have no time for this! Just answer my question!"

???: "Alright alright! I give up! I'm the man who see you beat 'em the gang leader and delinquents at the bar"

(Y/N): "Wait! I didn't see you before"

???: "Of course! just what I said, you've been busy to punch them"

(Y/N): "Alright! So if I accept your challenge, you want tell your name?"

???: "Of course"

(Y/N): "Alright! I accept your challenge!"

???: "That's my boy! Meet me at the Octagon!"

(Y/N): "Octagon, huh? I want to go there too"

???: "Hmph! It's coincidence! C'mon! We have no time to chit chat!"

The guy start to ride his motorcycle to Octagon. Followed (Y/N) with his bodyguard to the place called Octagon

(OCTAGON)

???: "Here we are! Octagon!"

(Y/N): "So this is the place? Okay! I accept your challenge. Now tell me who are you?"

Hwoarang: "I'm Hwoarang! A Taekwondoin from South Korea!"

(Y/N): "Hwoarang? Alright! Can we start now?"

Hwoarang: "You can't be wait, huh? I like your way!"

Hwoarang led (Y/N) to the ring of octagon. Both of them take off their shirt and preparing for their stance.

Hwoarang: "Be ready, Kazama Boy!"

((TIMESKIP))

Both of them panting heavily and almost kneeling. Most of crowd still to cheering up them.

Hwoarang: "What people said about you....it's true....you are the heir of....Mishima Family"

(Y/N): "I'll end of this as soon as possible"

Hwoarang: "Either I!"

Then, both of them launch the last fist and hitted until dying. All of them silence when see it. After several minutes, Hwoarang and (Y/N) wake up.

Hwoarang: "You're strong enough. But you'll be not enough strong to fight me in next time. Alright! You can back to your home. See you in tournament, Kazama"

(Y/N): "Tournament?"

Hwoarang: "Come on! The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 3 will be held soon! All of best fighter will gathered in that tournament! Your grandfather who held it! Why don't you ask it?"

(Y/N): "My grandfather held it?"

((TIMESKIP, MISHIMA DOJO))

Heihachi: "I should tell you about it earlier. But I'm busy with my work"

(Y/N): "Why you hold this tournament?"

Heihachi: "I think you'll surprised about it"

Now (Y/N) seems serious to hear the explain the reason why Heihachi hold the tournament.

Heihachi: "I hold this tournament for all of fighters include you to fight against Ogre"

(Y/N): "Ogre?"

Heihachi: "Yes. If you win the final tournament, then you will be allowed to fight against him?"

(Y/N): "Is that so?"

Heihachi: "Yes"
(Y/N): "In that case. I'll take the chance to fight against him. This is for avenge!"

Heihachi: "Then you will training hard right now! Are you ready?"

(Y/N): "I'm ready!"

TO BE CONTINUED...