ROUND 10

(Y/N) back to Arena to waiting next announcement. (Y/N) meet Hwoarang when he is in the hall.

Hwoarang: “Hey Kazama! You back again, huh?”

(Y/N): “Of course”

Hwoarang: “Looks like just four fighters who did it from first stage”

(Y/N): “Just four?”

(Y/N) looked around two others fighters who also still stand up. Hwoarang right about it. Then the announcer will announce the next stage.

Announcer: “Congratulations for four fighters who success in first stage! Now I’ll announce the next stage!”

(Y/N): ………………………………

Hwoarang: ……………………….

Announcer: “The next stage is you all will fight at Ancient Temple in Mexico! So prepare yourself because we will flight to Mexico!”

All of them surprised after hear it include (Y/N) and Hwoarang. They can’t believe about what he said.

Hwoarang: “I will pack my bag. See you in Mexico, Kazama!”

((TIMESKIP. ANCIENT TEMPLE, MEXICO))

After arrived at Mexico all of four fighters gathered infront of stage at Ancient Temple. Announcer will drawing the match and (Y/N) will fight against Hwoarang.

Hwoarang: “Looks like we have strong bond, huh?”

(Y/N):”Hmph! Whatever you say!”

Hwoarang and (Y/N) had in the stage and prepare for their stance.

Hwoarang: “You will lose, Kazama!”

(Y/N): “In your dream!”

Then Hwoarang and (Y/N) launch their fist. Because (Y/N)’s fist is strong, Hwoarang make dragged away. (Y/N) run toward Hwoarang and launch Axe Kick but Hwoarang can rolled away and immediately doing Side Kick and hitted (Y/N)’s rib.
Hwoarang immediately doing Side Kick again and (Y/N) quickly grab Hwoarang’s leg and throw away.

Hwoarang landed safely, but (Y/N) has already infront of him and doing Corpse Thrust until make Hwoarang throw away.

Hwoarang: “Tch! Damn you, Kazama!”

Hwoarang doing Hunting Hawk and hit several part body of (Y/N). (Y/N) didn’t accept the attack and reply with doing Evil Intent and Dragon Uppercut. Hwoarang doing his attack again with doing Volcannon until make (Y/N) dizzy. Hwoarang use the chance with using Sky Rocket and Hunting Hawk and successfully hit (Y/N).

(Y/N): “Heh! Not bad!”

Hwoarang: “Argh! You still stand huh!?”

But Hwoarang is careless because (Y/N) so fast until he has behind Hwoarang. Hwoarang surprised and want to turn around. But (Y/N) quickly doing Flip Head until Hwoarang fall down.

(Y/N) doing backflip and charging his fist until suddenly he is above Hwoarang and ready for last punch. Hwoarang successfully avoid it before (Y/N) hit the ring.

(Y/N): “I have no time! Let’s put the end of this!”

Hwoarang: “Seems you can’t wait for lose. Okay if you want!”

Both of them charging their aura. (Y/N)’s lightning aura and Hwoarang’s wind aura getting bigger and bigger and then dash towards each other to launch last attack.

Hwoarang: “Dynamite Heel!”

(Y/N): “Shin Kishin Metsuretsu!!”

And then two special attack collide each other and make the medium explode and shaking until dust out. After seems clear, both of them heavily panting. Many wounds and bruises on them until can’t stand up again. The official confused when see them until decided that the result match is draw and waiting for decision from the host of tournament, Heihachi Mishima.

Hwoarang: “What! Draw! C’mon! I can’t accept this result!”

(Y/N): “Be patience. The host of tournament will announce his decision”

Hwoarang: “Huh! I bet you will go to next stage”

After several minutes, Heihachi comes and tell his decision to them.

Heihachi: “I am Heihachi Mishima, the leader of Mishima Zaibatsu and the host of the tournament said that (Y/N) Kazama will go to the next stage”

Hwoarang: “Right? Your grandpa has tell you”

(Y/N) just sigh and wakes up followed Hwoarang. Heihachi leave the stage so just two who still on the ring.

Hwoarang: “Hey! Looks like we are same”

(Y/N): “Yes”

Hwoarang: “Anyway, you’re not bad, huh!? How about we rematch?”

(Y/N): “I don’t have time to do that”

Hwoarang: “Yeah you’re right. Next time if we meet again in next tournament, I’ll train harder and I will not hesitate to beat you and defeat you!”

(Y/N): “If you said so, then I will train harder and harder to defeat you”

Hwoarang: “What a good bluff….Alright see you soon”

Hwoarang stands up and leaving (Y/N) who still sit down. (Y/N) looks the sky night while hope he can kill Ogre.

(Y/N): “I will kill you, Ogre!”

TO BE CONTINUED…