ROUND 5

(Hon-Maru Temple/Mishima Dojo)

(Y/N) and Heihachi is on the Mishima Dojo. Heihachi gives and wears a pair of gauntlets to (Y/N). (Y/N) said thank you to his grandfather.

Heihachi: "Allright. Let's start the training!"

Xiaoyu: "Sorry! I'm late!"

Heihachi: "Xiaoyu...you late again"

Xiayou: "I'm sorry...I must deal my business at home. Whoa...who is he? He is so handsome"

Heihachi: "Xiayou, this is my grandson (Y/N) Kazama"

(Y/N): "Hi! I'm (Y/N) Kazama. Nice to meet you"

Xiaoyu: "Hello! I'm Ling Xiaoyu. You can call me Xiao. Nice to meet you"

Heihachi: "Allright are you ready for training?"

(Y/N) & Xiaoyu: "Ready!"

Heihachi start to train with his pupils. He teach (Y/N) about new style of martial arts called Mishima Style Fighting Karate. (Y/N) watching the movement carefully and slowly followed it.

Heihachi: "Now I'll teach you using your element when fight. Our element of Mishima is Lightning so you must really learn about it. Watch it"

(Y/N) nod and see Heihachi doing punch to the wooden doll. Heihachi charge and then the blue lightning appear from his hand and launch his fist until wooden doll broken down. (Y/N) amazed when see that.

Heihachi: "You turn"

(Y/N) doing the same thing like Heihachi. He charge while clenched his fist until the blue lightning appear from his hand and then launch his fist to wooden doll. Heihachi feel impressive because his grandson learn so fast.

Heihachi: "I'm proud of you, my boy"

During three years (Y/N) train hard and hard. Until then, he realized that he see the power inside him beside he wants to revenge to Ogre.

(Y/N): (Now I understand...I can see my power....overwhelming and absolute)

((THREE YEARS LATER))

(MISHIMA POLYTECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL)

Heihachi entered his grandson to Mishima Polytechnic School with Xiaoyu

Heihachi entered his grandson to Mishima Polytechnic School with Xiaoyu. Since he known as a grandson of the owner of the school. Most of student especially girl students mesmerized to (Y/N) until most of boy feel jealous.

But (Y/N) didn't act whatever he want and just like merely student, be friend with other and even they accept him. But he often befriend with Xiaoyu and Miharu, Xiaoyu's best friend.

(CANTEEN)

Girl 1: "Hey look! it's (Y/N)!"

Girl 2: "Oh my God! He is so handsome!"

Girl 3: "I want to be his girlfriend"

Xiaoyu: "Looks like my friend being famous again~"

(Y/N): "Shut up, Xiao! I'm trying to eat my lunch!"

Xiaoyu: "Hoooo....I see....hehehehehe"

Miharu: "But you don't look like the famous student in here. You nice and sweet to them"

(Y/N): "Because I don't want to be considered as a grandson of the owner of this school. Look! We wears a same uniform as well as them. So I try to befriend with them no matter what happened"

Xiaoyu: "You're so wise, (Y/N)"

But their conversation was interrupted by the gang leader with their gang with angrily.

Gang Leader: "Hey you, (Y/N) Kazama!! I want to challenge you!"

(Y/N): "For what reason you said that to me?"

Gang Leader: "My girlfriend always approaching you anytime until I wasn't noticed!"

(Y/N): "Hey! It's your girlfriend problem. I'm not involved in her problem"

But the gang leader's emotions increased until he pulled (Y/N)'s collar.

Gang Leader: "Listen! If you avoid me, then I'll chase you until you feel regret to run away!"

(Y/N): "Okay! I accept your challenge!"

Gang Leader: "Good! Meet me at the rooftop!"

Then the Gang Leader leave (Y/N). Xiaoyu and Miharu worried.

Xiaoyu: "(Y/N)...did you know what are you doing?"

(Y/N): "Yes...I accept his challenge"

Miharu: "Are you serious? He will beat you all out!"

(Y/N): "But he start. I must accept it. This is my way. Don't worry I'm okay. I must to go"

(LITTLE TIMESKIP)

On the rooftop, (Y/N) adjust his wrist and gloves while the Gang Leader prepare for fight. Most of students chants them include Xiaoyu and Miharu.

Gang Leader: "Are you ready to die, bastard?"

(Y/N): "Hmph! Don't talk to much! Start fighting!"

Gang Leader: "You'll regret later!"

The Gang Leader run toward (Y/N) and ready for launch the punch. (Y/N) just smirk and doing step in crouch to avoid while The Gang Leader launch the punch but missed. (Y/N) use the chance to doing Raijinken and hit The Gang Leader successfully until spread the blood from his mouth until all of his tooth loss.

All of student silent suddenly see The Gang Leader is dying and didn't move. His comrades surround their leader with worried face. (Y/N) walks slowly to them.

(Y/N): "If you still make trouble in school again, I'll report this to principal or maybe the worst....my grandfather!"

(Y/N) left them with cold stare followed Xiaoyu and Miharu. From a distance, a man who wears biker outfit watching the fighting and feel interested to challenge the man who named (Y/N) Kazama.

???: "So he is (Y/N) Kazama? Interesting! Maybe I'll challenge him later"

TO BE CONTINUED...