ROUND 12

Heihachi and (Y/N) on the way to the Ancient Temple. After arrived, a soldier run approach Heihachi and report something.

Soldier1: "Sir, that fighter has been defeat the Ogre"

Heihachi and (Y/N) surprised after hear the report. Then Heihachi ask a question again to a soldier.

Heihachi: "Now where is he?"

Soldier1: "He immediately go home, Sir"

Heihachi: "I see. Sorry (Y/N) looks like you can't avenge your mother to kill Ogre"

(Y/N) looks down after hear it. Suddenly, (Y/N) and Heihachi hear a roar from the temple. Heihachi assume that Ogre still alive.

Heihachi: "Seems like he still alive"

(Y/N): "Then, I'll be there!"

Heihachi: "Wait a minute, little boy. Before you can fight against Ogre, you must defeat me!"

(Y/N): "Defeat you? But why?"

Heihachi: "To test your abilities and determine. If you can defeat me, then you have strong enough to defeat Ogre"

(Y/N): "Alright then, let's fight"

Heihachi: "That's my boy! Prepare the stage in here right now!"

Soldier1: "Yes Sir!"

((TIMESKIP))
After the stage is set. Heihachi and (Y/N) will fight each other.

Heihachi: "You first, boy!"

(Y/N): "Heh! Don't underestimate me, old man!"

(Y/N) run towards Heihachi and launch Lion Slayer but Heihachi can ward it and slam (Y/N) with his forearm. (Y/N) fell down but he can get up easily. (Y/N) doing Split Kick and hit Heihachi's head.

(Y/N): "Gotcha!"

Heihachi: "Not bad"

(Y/N) doing Evil Intent and make Heihachi jump away. (Y/N) continue with doing Rampaging Demon and successfully hit Heihachi.

Heihachi just bursting laugh and stand up easily and leap toward (Y/N) while doing Hell Axle. (Y/N) hitted and rolled away.

Heihachi: "Get up, boy! How could you beat Ogre if your abilities like that!?"

That make (Y/N) grin and angry. (Y/N) doing Dragon Uppercut and Triple Roundhouse Kick. Heihachi hittted until his body full of bruises. (Y/N) still not the end. He doing Spinning Kick to make Heihachi pushed away.

Heihachi charging himself until obtained blue lightning aura.

Heihachi: "You think you can defeat me easily!?"

Then Heihachi using Battering Ram. He punche the ground until make the ground move a bit. (Y/N) jumped away and Heihachi has below him already. Heihachi doing Dragon Uppercutagainsuccessfully hit (Y/N).

(Y/N) caught spilled bloods. His body tremble because the lightning attack from his grandfather.

Heihachi: "Stand up, young boy! Stand up!"

After hear it from his grandfather, (Y/N) try to stand up again. He walk and preparing back his stance. Heihachi just smile see his grandson never give up.

Heihachi: "I'm surprised you still survive"

(Y/N): "I can do this everyday"

Then Heihachi and (Y/N) launch their fists each other. Sometimes hit sometimes miss. Before the energy of them will be exhausted, (Y/N) gathered all of lightning aura into the right fist and then launch it into his grandfather.

(Y/N): "Eat this!!"

And then, (Y/N)'s fist hit right in Heihachi's chest. Heihachi spill more bloods and fell down until unconcsious. (Y/N) panting heavily and gasped see his grandfather lying down and didn't move.

(Y/N): "Grandfather! Grandfather! Are you okay!?"

Heihachi: "Ugh...(Y/N) he..he..good job, boy. You defeat me"

(Y/N): "But are you okay?"

Heihachi: "Don't care about me. The important is now you just focus on defeating the Ogre. Because he still alive and nobody can defeat him right now"

(Y/N): "Okay...I will"

(Y/N) helps Heihachi to stand up followed his soldiers to help the old man. (Y/N) now leaving his grandfather to Ogre's room. Before that, he turned around and see Heihachi.

(Y/N): "Wish me luck, Grandfather"

Heihachi just nodded and (Y/N) start to on the way to Ogre's room. When (Y/N) disappear, evil smirk appear on Heihachi's lips because Heihachi had ulterior motives.

Heihachi: "What I have done so far is in according to my plan. Now just wait"

TO BE CONTINUED...