ROUND 9

The time has come. The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 3 start right now. Infront of Arena, (Y/N) still stand up and see most of audience who come into the Arena to watching the precious martial artist tournament.
Just several minutes, (Y/N) was tapped his shoulder by someone. He turn around and surprised because he see the person who known yesterday. She is the gray haired girl who saved from the delinquents.

(Y/N): “Hey! You are girl from yesterday”

Girl: “Yes…actually I just hang out here and I see most of crowd in the Arena. So I decided to see it”

(Y/N): “I see”

Girl: “So, are you want to watch the tournament?”

(Y/N): “Actually….I also join the tournament too”

Girl: “Really!? Wow! I never expected you’ll join too”

(Y/N): “Hehe…erm…me too”

Girl: *giggle* “You so funny”

(Y/N): “Hehehehe…oh right! I forgot! What’s your name?”

Girl: “Ah yes! We never introduce before. My name is-“

Suddenly the announcer announce to the participants to enter the Arena.

(Y/N): “Aww man! Looks like we will chit chat next time. I must to go”

Girl: “It’s okay. Be careful and Good Luck!”

The gray haired girl gives the smile and winks to (Y/N) until make (Y/N) blush and become awkward so he immediately go to the Arena.

Girl: “He really really funny”

((ARENA))

Xiaoyu: “There you are! The match will begin!”

(Y/N): “Sorry. So where we go to?”

Xiaoyu: “Let see….you are in Pool B that means you will go to the hall of temple meanwhile I’m in Pool D in this Arena”

(Y/N): “I see…Good Luck, Xiao!”

Xiaoyu: “You too, (Y/N)”

(TIMESKIP, THE HALL OF TEMPLE)

(Y/N) arrived at the hall of temple. He see most of martial artists preparing for the battle. (Y/N) amazed because this is the first experience to compete in the tournament. He looked a bit scared until stepped back a bit.

Heihachi: “Are you scared, son?”

(Y/N): “Grandfather?”

Heihachi: “Remember your purpose! To take revenge on the Ogre!”

(Y/N): “You’re right! I have to put my goal first!”

Then immediately Heihachi hugs his grandson tightly until almost tear.

Heihachi: “You’ve grown up, (Y/N). Now this is your chance! Show your power to them that the Mishima Bloodline is the strongest than other!”

(Y/N): “Yes, grandfather! I will!”

Heihachi release his hug then (Y/N) go to the temple. When infront of it, (Y/N) turn around and see Heihachi once again.

(Y/N): “Grandfather…thank you for teach me. And thank you for being a father figured to me”

Heihachi: “You’re welcome…….Good Luck!”

(Y/N) nodded and back to the hill of temple. He clinched his fists and walk to the ring steadly.

(Y/N): “Yosh! It’s time!”

(Y/N) get the first to fight against local competitor. (Y/N) with easily win the first match and go to the next round.

((TIMESKIP))

The battle is over and (Y/N) in the highest rank in Pool D. He decided to take a rest. Then he heard a call from handphone. He sees named Xiaoyu in the screen.

(Y/N): “Hey, Xiao! How was your battle?”

Xiaoyu: “(Y/N)! I’m lost twice and I can’t go to the next round! How about you?”

(Y/N): “Well I won and I’m in the highest rank in Pool D and to go to the next round”

Xiaoyu: “Congrats, little boy! Now I must go home and take a bath. Looks like I can’t make my dream come true to have a DreamLand”

(Y/N): “Haha! Don’t worry, Xiao. I’ll treat you at DreamLand after tournament held”

Xiaoyu: “Aww…you are so nice. Okay then, see you later and good luck!”

(Y/N): “Thank you”

(Y/N) close the dial up and prepared to go back to Arena to waiting the drawing. But without realized, a blonde woman with black leather suit watching (Y/N) deeply from behind.

???: “Hmph! This should be fun”

TO BE CONTINUED…