ROUND 7

(Y/N) run towards fast food restaurant where Xiayou waiting for. Xiaoyu looks upset when see her friend come late.

Xiaoyu: Hey! Where have you been!?"

(Y/N): "Sorry. I had to deal with my business"

Xiaoyu: "Helping that gray haired girl, huh?"

(Y/N): "What!? How do you kn-"

But Xiaoyu interrupt with putting cheeseburger to the (Y/N)'s mouth until (Y/N) bulged his eyes and surprised.

Xiaoyu: "Let's go to the park!"

(Y/N): "Huh....w-wait!"

((TIMESKIP, AT THE PARK))

(Y/N) and Xiaoyu sit down under the tree while eating their food. (Y/N) start to talking about when he help the girl.

(Y/N): "Hey, Xiao. How do you know I want to help that girl?"

Xiaoyu: "Well....actually I'm also late....so I choose the quick way to the restaurant. And I see you beat 'em up all of delinquents and saving that girl"

(Y/N): "Why didn't you call me?"

Xiaoyu: "Man! I don't want miss the moment. So I take the picture with my phone. I see your face is blush when you talk to her. Hahaha!! You must look at your face!!"

(Y/N): "Xiao!! Delete it!!"

Xiaoyu: "No way!"

(Y/N): "Xiaoyu....I told you....delete it!!"

Eventhough (Y/N) warns to his friend, Xiaoyu still ignoring him until (Y/N) try to take her phone. Suddenly there are dialling come from Xiaoyu's phone. It's Miharu's boyfriend so Xiaoyu answer the dial.

Xiaoyu: "Hello! Yes? What! Okay! Okay! I'll be there!"

(Y/N): "What's wrong?"

Xiaoyu: "Miharu was kidnapped by the delinquents!"

(Y/N): "What! We must save her!"

(Y/N) and Xiaoyu run towards Miharu's boyfriend. After arrived, they ask to him where is Miharu. Miharu's boyfriend said that he sees Miharu last time with some of delinquents at the bar. (Y/N) and Xiaoyu immediately go to the bar. After arrived, (Y/N) asks Xiaoyu to stay here.

(Y/N): "Stay here! I'll be right back!"

Xiaoyu: "Be careful, (Y/N)!"

(THE BAR)

(Y/N) come in to the bar and suddenly approached by most of delinquents.

(Y/N): "Where is Miharu!?"

Delinquents 1: "Oh look...mama's boy wants to meet his girlfriend"

(Y/N): "I'm his friend! Not girlfriend! Now...where is she!?"

Delinquents 3: "I wonder~"

(Y/N): "Guess we have no time to chat"

(Y/N) immediately punch two delinquents who block his path. The other looks upset and take the weapons to attack (Y/N). (Y/N) just smirk and clench his fist while unleash blue lightning aura.

((LITTLE TIMESKIP))

All of the delinquents was beaten up by (Y/N). (Y/N) pick up the delinquents who blocked his path and slam his head on the table.

(Y/N): "Where is she!?"

Delinquents 1: "I....I don't know"

(Y/N) slams him again until the table make a bit of crack.

(Y/N): "Where is she!?"

Delinquents 1: "Why don't you ask your mama...boy?"

(Y/N) had lost his temper so he takes several bottles and broke them on the table. He also lit a match and burned it on the table with bottle shard. While hold delinquents's hair, (Y/N) take him closer to the table. Looks like the delinquents seems fearful.

(Y/N): "Now this is your last chance. If you don't tell me. I'll slamming you no mercy. Now where is she!?"

Delinquents 1: "She..she with our boss at the hotel....only one block from here"

(Y/N) release his hair and kicks the table until make all of the room burned. (Y/N) get out and go to hotel with Xiaoyu.

Xiaoyu: "Miharu is in the hotel?"

(Y/N): "Yes! Hurry up! We have no time!"

((TIMESKIP, ROOM 672))

Miharu: "Please...let me go!"

Delinquent Leader: "Shh...shh...don't worry~ We just start. C'mon...let's have some fun~"

Miharu: "Let me go!"

Suddenly, the door burst opened until they surprised and see that (Y/N) and Xiaoyu come here.

Miharu: "Xiao! (Y/N)!"

Xiaoyu: "Miharu!"

(Y/N): "Shit! You again!"

Delinquent Leader: "Tch! You still not satisfied to kick ass me, right!"

(Y/N): "It's because you started! Now, let her go!"

Delinquent Leader: "What if I don't?"

(Y/N): "You'll never knowing who behind you"

Delinquent Leader: "Behind me?"

He didn't realize that Xiaoyu has behind him. She knocked him of and immediately take Miharu to go out from the room. Now just (Y/N) and the leader in the room. (Y/N) walks slowly while the leader step back.

Delinquent Leader: "P-please...forgive me"

(Y/N): "There's no mercy for you"

Then (Y/N) launch several punches to the leader until unconscious.

((TIMESKIP))

The police came to the room and arrested the delinquent leader then take him to the office.

Miharu's boyfriend give thanks to Xiaoyu and (Y/N) for saving Miharu.

Then (Y/N) and Xiaoyu decided to go home.

Xiaoyu: *sigh* "This is an awesome day"

(Y/N): "So was I"

Xiaoyu: "Now...what's next?"

(Y/N): "Go home?"

Xiaoyu: "Argh...allright! I'm so tired as hell!"

(Y/N): *chuckle* "You should take a rest. So you can go to school early"

Xiaoyu: "Eyyy...you got me! Haha! Ok well...see you tomorrow!!"

(Y/N): "See you"

TO BE CONTINUED...