Kidge(just for you to know how they started dating)

Keith entered the Garrison when he was 13 (I think) Pidge,Lance and Hunk entered 2 years later so they only stayed with him for one year.It did not take long for our little pigeon to develop a crush on mullet boy,Keith had the same exact crush on Pidge he always knew that she was a girl but he didn't want to force her to tell him or anyone else.

They didn't talk a lot with each other because everytime they see each other they just Pidge an Keith.exe has stopped working...

Sooo it was really hard for them to talk with each other...but was on that year that Keith made the impossible to him and talked to Pidge...

P:(Is going to her room for coincidence alone)

K:Hey P-P-Pidge...

P:Oh hey Keith!!!

K:I want to ask you something...

P:And what is it?!!?

K:I-I wanted to know if want to go out with me ?!?!?!!?

P:Of course i want to!!!

K:R-Really!?!?!?!?

P:Yeah of course...but you have to tell me were and when!!!!

K:Were is a surprise and when you want to!!!

P:Welp what about tomorrow it's Saturday and I really don't have anything to do sooo if it's good for you it's good for me!!

K:Yea Saturday it's perfect...hmm what about at i pick you up in  your room at 9.

P:Yea 9 it's perfect...do i need something special;)

K:Anything your comfortable with you could even come in a skirt;)

P:Ok see ya tomorrow...

K:Yea see ya...

(Saturday the everyone can go out and see their families everyone less Keith and Pidge they just don't have one...in the moment!!But it was a special Saturday for these guys it's their first after all they were the loners of the school and the Garrison...)

THIS IS KEITH OUTFIT I KNOW PRETTY CUTE I THINK SO...HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

THIS IS PIDGE OUTFIT I KNOW IT'S NOT NORMAL TO SEE HER IN A SKIRT BUT SHE WANTED FOR  KEITH TO KNOW "WHO SHE REALLY IS"AND IF THEY START DATING FOR HIM TO KNOW HIS NOT DATING A GUY

THIS IS PIDGE OUTFIT I KNOW IT'S NOT NORMAL TO SEE HER IN A SKIRT BUT SHE WANTED FOR  KEITH TO KNOW "WHO SHE REALLY IS"AND IF THEY START DATING FOR HIM TO KNOW HIS NOT DATING A GUY...BUT YEA IT IS A PRETTY CUTE OUTFIT!!!!

8 o'clock Keith is running nervous so is Pidge 

Time lapse (8:50)

Keith is going to get Pidge in her room but he didn't expected is what she said!!!

K:(Knocks on the door)It's me Keith are you ready to go Pidge?

P:Keith if I walk out of this do you promise to not to judge me?

K:I promise!

P:(Opens door and comes out of the room)Surprise I'm a girl...

K:(Control's himself to not have a nosebleed)You want me to be honest...I kinda always knew that u were a girl i just didn't want to force you to come out also because I really didn't talk a lot with you but seriously you are perfect no matter if your a guy or a girl it doesn't matter what is your gender I accept you the way you are!!!

P:(Almost in tears hugs him)Thanks Keith...

K:You don't have to thank me...you have to thank yourself for being brave enough to come out.

P:You're right!!!

K:(Suddenly realizes that is hugging Pidge and gets red like a tomato Pidge realizes that to and gets red like a tomato)Sooo l-let's go!!!

P:Y-ya let's go!!!

Keith takes Pidge to her favorite restaurant MCDONALD'S Pidge was so happy to be there she looked like a kid in a candy store...after dinner they go to Starbucks and go for walk in a pretty garden (I don't go out a lot soo think in some pretty garden you like)they prefer quiet places Pidge started shaking from the cold and Keith gave her is jacket.

K:(Gives her is jacket)Here you look...cold...

P:But that way you will be could too...

K:Don't worry about me I'm fine!

P:If you say so...wait a minute what time is it!?!?

K:11:50 what's the problem...

P:The Garrison closes the gates at midnight!!!

K:UHHHHHH...RUN!!!

They get into the Garrison in time they go to Pidge's room they say goodbye to each other but goodbye wasn't enough for these two so they turn around to each other at the same time and without saying nothing they kiss after they break the kiss Pidge closes the door as fast as she can and Keith goes to is room.

K:(I never really thought this would happened)

P:(OMG what the heck did just happened did i just kissed my crush on the lips OMG OMG OMG OMG what if he didn't like it...)

After they had some more dates but always evolving a little bit more like holding hands texting each other everyday they weren't together...things couples do practically they were dating but neither of them as made the question.So here it goes a happy Keith going to have another date with a happy Pidge but what this little girl didn't know is that Keith was planing on asking Pidge to be her girlfriend...

While they are on the date they go to the garden of their 1st date.

K:(Stops in place)

P:Keith why did you stopped?

K:Pidge i want to ask you something?

P:And what is it that you want me to ask?

K:Pidge Gunderson or Katie Holt as you prefer will you be my girlfriend?

P:Yes a million times yes!!!!

They both kiss each other.

Now you  have to wait for me to continue with Shance to know what will happen when Keith and Pidge see their not alone in the living room...

And Keith Knows Pidge true name she told him.