Coming out

(BACK TO THE STORY)

(Suddenly Keith and Pidge start waking up)

K:Morning,Pidgeon...

P:Morning,Keit-ahh ey Lance ey Shiro!!!

K:LANCE,SHIRO!!!!WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WEREN'T YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING?!?!!?!

S:Guys you know it's almost lunch time...

L:Ya!!!But that's not the problem...why are YOU and PIDGE here weren't you supposed to be in your beds?!!?!?

P:Who could we sleep if you wouldn't stop moaning all night?!?!!

SL:PIDGE!!!!!

K:What she's not lying...

L:YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-(Is already prepared to hit Keith)

S:Whoa keep calm there Lancey boy...First were sorry if we did alot of noise last night and second what the heek are you guys doing here?!?!?!

K:What do you have to deal with my life?

S:Sorry if it was a personal question...?

K:It wasn't...

P:Keith i think we should tell them...

L:Tell what?!?!?!

K:Me and Pidge are dating...for almost five years now...

L:uuuuuuhhhhhh(BI gasp)

S:If you guys are happy that it's fine...besides me and Lance are dating too!!!

KP:Ya we already knew.

L:Ok,being serious now if you guys are happy I am happy...but you have to continue treat Pidge as princess or ill kill ya, all right ninja boy?

K:Yes,sir!

WHOA TWO CHAPTERS HOPE YOU ARE ALL LIKING IT IF YOU ARE SEEING SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE TELL ME FOR ME TO CHANGE REMEMBER I'M PORTUGUESE SO MY ENGLISH ISN'T THE BEST THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!