Am I worth it...

*2 days later*

K:Shiro I need your help...

S:With what?

K:Talking to Pidge...

S:YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER YET?!?!??!?!

K:N-No was I supposed to?

S:A yes...she's problably in her room thinking that you don't want her anymore...

K:Pidge's not the type of doing that probably she already moved on...

S:I don't know but you should talk to her.

*In Keith's room*

K:Ok Keith you can do it's not that hard you just need to go there and be like "Hey Pidge sorry for being such a huge DICK and yelled at you because that ASSHOLE LOTOR said the truth"Oh...Keith you know she's right you really fucked up this time...

P:Yea...you really fucked up this time...

K:P-Pidge what are you doing here...?

P:I came talk to you...

K:For what you already know the truth...

P:(enters the room and shuts the door behind her)Yes but I know that you want to say something else...

K:Pidge I was an ass...especially when I yelled at you I shouldn't have done that...and at that time I was so desperate and you weren't there and even if you were there wouldn't be nothing you could do...and at that time it was the first thing that came into my mind...

P:The first thing that came into your mind was lotor?

K:Yea...I know it's pretty ridicolous I mean it's Lotor after all...believe me Pidge when I say that even tho from the outside looked like I was feeling pleasured...I didn't I felted disgusted and guilty for not telling you anything...

P:I belive you but you have to understand that it's not something I will be able to Forget at all even do I didn't see it just remenbering Lotor's words it makes feel depressed...

K:I know and I understand if you want to breakup with me...

P:B-Breakup with you what do you man by that I'm just mad that we didn't lost our virginity to each other...

K:W-wait you got out of the room crying because of that?...

P:No I got out crying because you cheated on me...but then I thought alot in this issue and I understood that it wasn't your fault that even if you told me I couldn't do anything at that moment now I can think on something to give to you...but in the end I'm not mad at you I'm just jealous that your first was with Lotor and not with me...

K:Oh but with that there's no problem we can treat that just now...

P:K-Keith what are you mean by tha-(He kissed her)

(I think you know what happened let's just pass that)

A/N

Hello!Soooo I'm afraid that this fic is almost in her end sorry for all the people who read this but really I don't know were to go with this obeviusly it still gonna have some chapters...but you can start saying your goodbyes to this fic because I'm 99,9% sure I'm going to end this...sooo

First of all if you made it this far Uaw...

Second of all thank you for reading this...at first I didn't even thought someone was going to read this...

Third of all don't worry probably there's going to be a fic about their kids I still can't leave this...I'm not emotionally prepared for this...

Once again thank you...And goodbye