A big conversation

S:Lance I can explain I-

L:No I don't want an explanation I just want to know is that guy alive and are you cheating on him with me...

S:No Adam and I well we were engaged but then he found out that I was going on the Kerberos mission and I had to chose between him or the mission I was so mad at him because lately we had been always arguing that I gave up on our marriage and...

L:What a minute you gave up on a marriage because of a mission...

S:Yes...at the time I didn't think about it, I was so mad at him,I was such a coward that my only plane was to run away...

L:I want to know why Lotor said that you were cheating on him...

S:Adam died in a space ship trying to come get at space...and that all happend on the day you and I started dating...

L:So in a certain way you cheated on him...(starts tearing up)how could you!!!!

S:Look Lance me and Adam we broke up when I got to space because that was is conditions...

L:Why didn't you ever told me this?

S:If you want to know the truth is just because...I  wasn't ready to talk about it...and I was afraid that you would judge me...

L:Why would I judge you...do you really think I am that immature?

S:N-no of course not is just that...we had all that thing...I just didn't really wanna make you insecure about...something that it's in the past...

L:Why would I be insecure...about something that's in the past...?

S:yea your right I'm sorry...

L:It's alright everyone is insecure about something...

S:(Kisses Lance)

L:(kisses back)

S:(breaks the kiss)I love you...

L:I love you too...

A/n

Ok I  really don't know what this chapter was about but don't forget we still have some Kidge and I plan for some DRAMA between these two...