Matt

*a month later*

(Pidge finds Matt blah blah emotional shit but let's change some things)

P:Matt this is Lance our blue paladin.

M:Hi L-Lance (Damn this guy is hot!!!!!!)

L:Hi Matt!!!

K:(He didn't notice that Matt is here)

P:There is only one person you need to know...Come with me.

M:Ok bye Lance...

P:Keith...

K:Yes Pid-Matt??!?!?!

M:Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Hugs him)

K:(Hugs back)What are you doing in here?

M:My little sister bring me back!!!

K:Really,thanks Pidge(eyes already feel with tears)

M:Keith you are not going to cry,I I know it's your nature but haven't seen you in a while  and I want to know everything...besides I don't want to seat on the floor 2 fricking hours!!!!!!

K:Ok I will stop...Umm Pidge did you tell him?

P:N-No...

M:Tell what!?!?!?!

K:Me and Pidge are dating...

M:You what!?!?!!

P:Me and Keith are dating...

M:(Passes out)

*2 hours later*

P:Matt,Matt wake up!!!

M:Uh Pidge...are you alright...I just had this horrible nightmare were you and Keith were dating...

K:It was not a nightmare it's real life.

M:...You're kidding me right!?!?!?

P:No I'm not...me and Keith are dating for five years now!

M:*inhales*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAaAA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING MY SISTER IS DATING MY BEST FRIEND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPENED...HAVE I BEEN IN SPACE FOR SO MANY TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K:Wow Matt calm down breath slowly and think about chocolate...

M:Huh chocolate?chocolate...chocolate...chocolate!!!!
Ok so you and him(points to Keith)
Are dating?

P:Yes.

M:For five years?

P:Yes.

M: Have you and Keith ever done the thing?

K:No...(Unfortunately)

M:Ok...This is going to be strange for some time...I am not really used to Pidge liking people...or even date someone I thought that she would turn into single aunt with a lot of cats but not like the cat lady more I don't know someone that has been alone for ever *mumble* *mumble* *mumble*

P:Really Matt is that what you think about me!?!?!?

M:No of course not my little pidgeon...it's just that...you're my little sister and I want to protect and love you at all costs!!!

P:Matt I can not be mad at you when you say things like that(hugs Matt)

M:I'm just afraid that you will forget me...

K:(places is and on Matt's shoulder)Don't worry she will nver forget you...

M:(pushes Keith to the hug)Thanks Keith,and welcome to the Holt family...