Family

K:Thanks Matt...

M:Ok ok now this is all really emotional bit you guys have to tell me who that Lance guy is...

K:Aaaaaaaaa sorry Matt but... Lance and Shiro are dating...

M:Ahhahahahah you're kidding me right!!!!

K:I wish I was...

M:Oh well ok...

P:Matt...I don't trust you what are you going to do?

M:Nothing I swear..but I have a question aren't their ages a little bit different?

K:Really Matt you want to talk about age difference with me and Pidge...

M:Oooo ya that's right...I forgot that little detail...

P:Hope you don't forget the little detail that Lance is dating someone!

M:Keep calm sis...besides is Takashi's boyfriend and I don't want to mess with Takashi.

K:Good because I don't think he would have mercy on you if you try something with Lance!

M:Yea I know...

S:Yea I know it to...

M:S-Shiro what you doing here?How long have you been here?

S:Well I was just going to ask if you guys are alright...but now looks like I know more than what I should've known!

M:Shiro I want you to know that I would never do anything to Lance...(whispers in is ear)besides I'm not the bad guy here...or do I have to remember you of Adam?...

S:Is dead...

M:What...

S:Yea...he died...

M:W-what how?...why?...who?

S:He was experimenting a know ship they have constructed but the ship exploded...

M:How do you know about all of this...

S:Some days ago Pidge found a form of having human internet and I saw the news and...my world fell apart that's when I remember that I left something behind...something that I shouldn't never ever had left...

M:Shiro I'm sorry...

S:It's alright...but that doesn't mean I'm not going to kill you if you touch Lance...are you understanding?

M:Ye-yes sir...(goes away from the team)

M:More like thank you sir...(transforms to galra form............................................................................................  ...........................

...................................................................................

............

And this guy is..........cliffhanger.............................

Just kidding it's me Mario....it's Lotor