CHAPTER 1:THE LAB

Hawkins lab 1980

y/n's POV

I was in a dark room sleeping until I heard something, It was fifteen I saw her escaping then papa came and he unlocked the door.

"Seventeen are you okay." he said

"Yes! But what about fifteen" I responded.

"Don't worry about her she's useless and I don't need her anymore, All I need is you, eleven and ten" I nod.

"C'mon follow me"he said as he took my hand.

Papa brought me in a cold room everything was ice then it was getting hot some of the ice are melting and suddenly it hurts so bad like I can't take it anymore I felt my eyes were burning like there's a flame on it and suddenly all of it became black when I opened my eyes I saw everything was black I saw something and I walked down near to it and when I touched it,its face opened. I opened my eyes once more and I'm back at the lab.

*Seventeen are you okay"said 10(I forgot to tell you Guys 010 is your bestfriend )

"Yeah I'm fine,but I saw a monster and it's face opened." I said

"Don't worry about it." Said eleven.

Ten's POV

I knew something is wrong her eyes turned to gray that means she was scared I already know her like she's my bestfriend after all but I really like her more than a friend but what am I gonna do she's too much younger than me but I already accept if she don't like me back and all I want to do is keep her safe cause I already know what will happen next.

^•~time skip~•^

This day I'm planning seventeen to escape this lab I teleported to her room and wake her up "seventeen wake up!!" I whispered

"Why?" she asked

"I'm gonna let you escape this lab!"

"But how?"

"Just trust me!"

"Okay"

"Hold my hand". She held my hand and I teleported to a forest We ran for about an hour and y/n was about to collapse but I grab her and put her on my back she fell asleep and I decided to sit in the bottom of the tree

~•~Time skip~•~

My stomach was grumbling so I went for a walk and look for some food. While looking for food it began to rain I ran back to y/n but she's not there anymore..

°~•~Y/n's POV~•~°

I woke up ten was gone I screamed his name but no reply I started walking when the rain began to fall I ran until I saw a car behind me the car stopped and a man quickly opened the door

"HEY KID ARE YOU CRAZY!" he yelled at me "Are you trying to get yourself killed!" he added.

I saw a girl came out from the car. "Are you okay?" she said worried I nodded

"what are you doing here" she asked me.

"Bad men" I said they looked at each other confused.

"What?" the girl said.

"Okay c'mon Nancy let's go home its raining were gonna get sick" the boy said.

"Are you kidding me Steve we almost killed this girl and what? Were just gonna leave her here" she stated.

"Yes! You know what,what if she's a thief and we brought her to my house,our things gonna get stolen" the boy said.

"But-" she was about to say something but the boy cut her off.

"We can't just trust anybody Nancy" the boy said.

"Steve she's just an innocent little girl. Please" she she pleased.

"Okay" the boy groaned as they took me In the car. He start driving then the girl ask me some questions. I sigh and just answered all of her questions.

"So where did you come from?".

"Bad place." I said as they share confused glance at each other

"Are you from the lab?" She asked I nodded in response.

"so.... What's your name" the boy said looking at the road.

"Seventeen" I said.

"what" they said the same time.

"Name....seventeen"

"Oh....uh a number" the girl said. "God my mum is gonna kill me if she finds out" the boy said.

"Find out what?" The girl asked

"This!" He said as he pointed his finger at me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

hey guys sorry for this short chapter this is the first story that I made I just hope you like it. I'm sorry about the grammar and spelling English is not my first language I'm a Filipino so I'm sorry about some of it 😅😅😅😁😁❤❤❤