CHAPTER 10: NEW TOWN

~•~(Y/N)'S POV~•~

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I heard the voice from my deep sleep as I fell on the bed.

"What the fuck steve!" I yelled.

"No boys aloud to sleep with you at the same bed until you're 50!" He said.

"What's going on...?" I heard a raspy voice. I saw Will rubbing his eyes, When he saw me laying on the floor he quickly helped me up.

"What's going on? You guys just met and you are already being Lovey Dovey shit!" Steve yelled. I blushed but tried to act cool.

"Whatever. You're just mad cause you can't have a girlfriend."

"And so?" He rolled his eyes. "Anyways. I'm going to work. Don't do anything stupid."

"Like your uniform?" I laughed. I heard Will giggled too. "Can I come with you?'

He rolled his eyes again. "No."

"Awe, Why not?"

"Cause I said so." And with that he left the room.

I groaned and sat in the other bed. 10 minutes passed by and its still quiet after Steve left, It wasn't an awkward silent but its a peaceful and comfortable one, But then he decided to broke it.

"Wanna go at the arcade? I haven't been there for a long time now.." He asks.

"Sure.." I smiled.

"Wait up." He says as he grabbed the Walkie talkie and pulled the antena out and channeling someone. "Hey Mike.." He said. I sat beside him and to heard the guy who was he talking to.

["Hey Will.. what is it?"] The voice sounded so familiar to me but I couldn't put a thing on him.

"We're going to the arcade.. wanna come? I mean its been long since we've been there.."

["Yeah sure.. With who?"]

"The whole Party.. I'm just gonna call Dustin.."

["Wait I thought you said 'We'"]

"Yeah.."

["So who are you with?"]

"Oh I'm here with (Y/n).."

["(Y/n) huh?"]

"Mike stop.... She's Steve's Sister.."

["Okayyy.... Can I just be the one who calls dustin I have to say something to him.."]

"Why can't you just tell him later."

["Cause its really Important.."]

"Fine then."

["Thanks.. Bye Will."]

"Yeah yeah. Bye."

Will bung up and stood up. He went to his closet and started picking his outfit.

"What shiuld I wear? This or This?" He asked

"I think that blue one. It looks good on you." I say.

" Yeah sure. Thanks I'll be back and you better change into some casual outfit." He says before entering the bathroom.

I stood up and went to my bag and pulled the outfit I choosed. Its a simple Yellow Hoodie and a skinny jeans.

As I finished changing I heard the door creaked and I knew Will was finished. We ran into the kitchen and saw a burnt eggo and toast. I sighed and walked towards the cabinet where the cornflakes is.