CHAPTER 8: SLEEPOVER

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER SOWWYYYY

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
Derry, Maine

September 1986

~•~(Y/N)'S POV~•~

"Aww Stan stop..... Stanley..... hahahaha....... Stan.....hahhaha stan stop.... I can't breath.." I layghed as he continued tickling me.

"Stanley stop it..." Bev Laughed too.

"Alright." He stood up as Ben, Richie, Eddie, Bill and Mike entered the room With a bowl of pop corns and snacks and drinks.

"I want marshmallows!!" I childishly screamed.

"I want chocolates!!!" I bev yelled.

Richie and Eddie helped mike and Bill to put the snacks and drinks down as I stood up and helped Ben on the Popcorns.

"So any news about your brother?" Ben asked.

"No... But he said I can go back in a month or two.."

"But thats near to halloween? You said you'll gonna have a trick or treat with us?" Bill says.

"Wow.. That treatment (Y/n) Taught you really works." Richie cut in.

"Stop it Rich!" Eddie said.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry for leaving you guys but... You know... I have to..." I said sadly I stole a piece of marshmallow.

"I know... It's okay... And no eating that until the movie doesn't start yet!" Bev Reminded which made us all laugh.

"But we still have to play-" Bill cut me off

"Nope I changed my mind."

I rolled my eyes as Mike played the movie.

"What movie is this?" Stan asks.

"I don't know.. Some scary shit." I rolled my eyes again.

Stan grinned as he looked at Bill with a raised eyebrow and Bill just smirked and mouthed something. I shrugged their nerdy ass off and focused on the movie.

|TIME SKIP|•

After the scary shit movie half of the losers I heard someone channeling me on my Walkie Talkie Thing..

["H....H....H....He....hell shhhhh.....Hello......"] I heard.

I grabbed it and took the antena up. "Hello??"

["Eleven?? Is that you??"]

"Eleven........" That name went shivers down to my spine.

["Yes!"]

"No.... Who are you?" I ask.

["No one.. I'm sorry.."]

"No! Who are you and why do you know Jane?!!" I ask this time kinda triggered.

["First I don't know who is Jane and second I don't know you!"]

"Why do you know Eleven?" I ask again.

["Why do you know her?" ]He ask back.

"Cause I am like her..."

["Shit..."]

He ended it as I left with my own and confused.

I felt a tear escaped my eyes hearing that one of like me escaped but I'm not sure if she's alive.

"(Y/n)??" I heard someone.

I turned around and saw Stan. "Oh Hey Stan... sorry I didn't know you're here.."

"It's okay.. Why are you crying.."

"Nothing I'm just missing my brother..."

"Well you said you have this kinda telepathy that can see anyone... right?"

"Yeah.."

"Well.. Why don't you pay your brother a little visit." He smiled.

I nod and he grabbed the radio and start switching channels once it's done he left to find an black or any cloths in my room and me I'm looking for Steve's Picture.

"Here.." Stan said holding a long white cloth.

I grabbed and place on my eyes and knotted the excess behind my face.

I focused on Steve's Face and some seconds I saw black.

I saw steve talking in a boy in the table. He was wearing the Scoops Ahoy uniform.

"I might have intercepted a secret russian communication." The familiar boy with a curly hair and a cap sad.

"Jesus That's what I thought you said.."

"Steve???" I said.

He looked up as I tought he saw me but it's just the pretty girl with a blonde hair said. He stood up and start to walk to the counter.

"Steve wait... Steve..." I screamed.

Stan removed the cloth as I hugged him and cried to his neck.

"It's okay.. You'll see him... Soon..." He cooed.