BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

Since actually, it's my birthday, I might wanna give you some special chapter.

And yeah, Millie and I had a same birthday😅. I'm 13 now.

Happy reading guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5k reads❤

This is a Will Byers x Reader AU oneshot ;))
----

~ (Y/n) (L/n) ~

"Hey Will, if you were to choose your life in the alternate universe to live with what will you choose?" I asked the boy besides me as well continued stargazing.

"Lemme think, I think I'll choose anything with you in it." He said grinning.

I felt heat rise up t my face as I chuckled, "That's fucking cheesy."

"What? I'm just telling the truth." He glanced at me and gave me an innocent look.

"Fucking dumbass, What if the one you choose was the world with me but just we're far away." I said.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What I meant is, What if in that world- yeah we both exist-but what if in that world we're far away, like you're an actor or something and I'm just a simple girl waiting for the time for me to meet you, and hug you, kiss you and wishing for you to love me." I said.

"Well sucks for them then." He chuckles.

"Hey , don't be like that!" I said laughing with him. "And what if- we're just character in a movie? Or in a book? Or in a fanfiction? Or in a imanga? Or in an anime?" I asked.

"Damn , (Y/n) we're are you getting all these ideas from?" He laughed.

"Uhh, Max's?" I smiled cheekily.

He laughed at my face as I pouted, "Oh come on, (n/n). If we are in a movie then it must be rated R then." He smirks.

"Oh shut up you smol bean!" I said playfully punching his shoulders.

"Who do you think is smaller than the two of us then?" He smirks.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

"Heh, Darling, You should be the one to shut up." He smirks.

"Whatever dweeb." I rolled my eyes.

"You love me~." He says.

"Sadly..."

----

"(Y/N)!! WILL!! DEARS WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR CLASS!" Screamed Mrs. Byers.

My eyes shot open as I look up on the person besides me.

He looks so cute~~

Not the time now (Y/n).

"Will, Will? Smol bean! William wake up!" I said shaking Will.

"Five more minutes mom." He muttered.

"WILLIAM BYERS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IN 3 SECONDS I WILL LITERALLY STEAL ALL YOUR HOODIES AND BURN YOUR HOMEWORKS!" I exclaimed.

"I'M UP! I'M UP! Geez (Y/n), why so early?" He asked rubbing his necks as his hands run up through his hair.

Hot mess~~

Fuck..

"We have classes today! And it's already 8:26!" I exclaimed as I stood up and grabbed a hoodie and a sweatpants on his closet. He sweatdropped at the sight and sighed.