CHAPTER 15: WEIRD

= (Y/n) H A R R I N G T O N =

I flutter my eyes open as I sat down. I looked around me. Everything was normal. I was still in my room.

Why did slept on the couch?

Oh yeah, I fell asleep on Steve's shoulder.

I saw my body was still covered in Will's blanket. WAIT- Did I just said Will's blanket? Oh god this morning was the best. I smelled his blanket. Oh my.. It smelled exactly like vanilla mixed with cinamon.

"Hey (Y/n)-oh-What are you doing?" Max said suddenly popped out of nowhere, Bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Oh, Hey Max, Is breakfast ready?" I asks. I saw Max was smirking at me.

"Yeah, And your boyfriend is already eating." She says.

"Who cooked?" I asks.

"Well, Steve want to cook but Robin says she should help cause he might burn the whole kitchen."

"Is the food alright?" I asks.

Max laughed, "Yup. Let's go."

We went downstairs to the dining room and saw the others eating.

"Morning Motherfuckers!" I laughed.

"Language." Steve shouted from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair. There was already an Eggo Waffle at my plate. I grabbed the syrup and poured it on my waffles, Peter has to grab the bottle of syrup because I already put much but I haven't stopped.

"That's a lot of calories." He says shaking his head.

"Don't care." I says as I ate the waffles.

After eating Robin has to leave because she has some things to do and she was suppose to get ready for work. Steve was having a shower and Peter left too, He said his dad, Tony, needed him.

"I'm bored." I said.

"Me too." All of them groaned.

"Wanna go swimming?" I asks.

"No." Mike disagreed.

"Alright, Let's just stay here and die because of boredom." I rolled my eyes.

"I should say No too." says Will.

"Did I ask your opinion?" I sassed.

"Well you're asking If we wanna go swimming." He sassed back.

"Because I was supposed to ask the girls." I sassed.

He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen, He went back with a bowl of chips.

"Did you just opened the chips on the shelf that I was suppose to eat later?" I asked him.

"Uhmm No..." He froze.

"Oh yeah? Because I'm pretty sure that's the last bag of chips there."

"Sorry.." He apologized.