CHAPTER 17: YOU WILL PAY

= (Y/N) H A R R I N G T O N =

"...And here is your locker number and schedule. Is there anything else, dear?" The principal asks.

"Uhmm... Is.. Is there any... Tour guide on this school or something?"

"Oh.. Yes.. Wait.." She smiled as she turned to the mic thingy and said, "Maxine Mayfield, Please come to the main office. I repeat Maxine mayfield come to the main office."

My eyes widen and my smile turn into a geeky grin.

Damn, I knew this shit is coming..

I sat in there and waited for Max to come. A moment later the door opened revealing the red head and lucas. I saw the others outside too, waiting.

"You called me?" She said trying to act dumb like she didn't see this coming. I rolled my eyes and smiled at myself.

"Ah yes, Ms. Harrington need your assistance. Do you mind showing her classes."

She looked at me and smiled, I smirked at her and she rolled his eyes and looked back at the principal. "No, I don't mind..."

"Thank you Ms. Mayfield.." Max nods and mentioned me to follow her outside.

Lucas was quietly snickering at the back. Max glared at him and he stopped, Now it's my turn to laugh. We met the group at their locker. I saw Will and I gave him a sly smile.

"I told you guys Max is gonna be her 'Tour guide'." Dustin says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah Whatever. Let's go to class." I said.

"Come on the bell hasn't even rung yet." Will whined. "What's your first anyway?"

"Biology. You?"

"I do too." He replied. Then the others started yelling they have that class too.

"Let's just go." I rolled my eyes.

--

"Good Morning, Class.. I am your teacher on biology and my name is Erwin Garcia but you guys can call my sir. Erwin or Sir... Today we have a new student from the other town so..... WELCOME ABOARD MS. HARRINGTON! Would you mind to introduce yourself?"

The whole class looked at me waiting for my response as I looked at Will nervously but once I stared at his Hazel eyes I calmed down. I stood up and went to the front and Introduced myself.

"Hey, I'm (Y/n) (M/n) Harrington. I'm from Derry and I moved here because my brother annoyed mom and dad so I could be with them again. I'm 14 and I like reading." I said blunt and went to my seat. Some of the students chuckled and some didn't even give a single fuck.

"Thank you Ms. Harrington. Now let's get to the lesson shall we?" The teacher said writing some things on the board.

--
It was lunch my classes just went smoothly like I never expected to be. Some classes was just a review from last year and some, we just watched movies but I think I haven't even know anything cause I haven't got into Algebra, Chemistry, P.E. and Physics yet.

I saw Lucas, Jane and Mike sitting on a table and laughing. I didn't saw Will, Dustin and Max so I just assumed they were still in classwhich is right cause I asked Lucas and he said Yes.

"So how was Hawkins High so far?" Mike asks.

"Hmm... Pretty good. Some of the classes were just a review from last year and the others, We just watched a movie."

"Well us too. Pretty boring."

"Yeah but not as much as being alone in the house doing nothing beside eating and watching TV." I said sarcastically. "What's taking them so long anyway?"

"Maybe they went to the bathroom." Lucas said.

"Mike..." Jane says.

"Hmm?"

"Will."

"What about him?" I asked.

"Worried much?" Lucas joked.

"Shut up." I blushed..

"He's in the gym. With Max." Jane says.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said taking the tray with me putting the leftover food in the trash can. I hurriedly walked towards the gym without them which is a big mistake cause I got lost. I saw a boy about my age running so I called him.

"Hey!!" I yelled. "Do you know where the gym is?!"

"Turn left and you'll see a dark brown door and right beside it is the gym!"

"Thanks!" I said and made my way to the direction he gave.

When I got there I saw Will on the ground his body shaking as if he was possessed and Max screaming his name worriedly. I ran over to them quickly.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"We were walking to the cafeteria and he heard some noises coming from here and we checked it out but nothing was here then suddenly he fell and started shaking. I tried my best to wake him but nothing happened." She explained.

"Oh my god!" Dustin screamed once he saw us. He ran and checked something on Will's neck. Maybe his pulse.. Then Dustin started shaking him.

The others came panting and I asked them, "What took you guys so long?"

Lucas took a deep breath and answered, "We went to Mr.- Whatever his name is and took Dustin with us."

"Their back." Jane says quietly.

"And they're ready... Their army..." I muttered.

"What do you guys mean?!" Mike asks.

--
Flashback
--

"Eat!"  I heard the guard said from the other room.

"Brenner!!" I heard a girl scream

"Eat! You piece of a shit!"  I heard as something hit the wall hard.

I closed my eyes trying to focus to see what are they doing from the other room. Once I opened them I saw two mens. One have a plate with a leftover food and the other one was holding the girl by her neck.

"Where is Brenner?!!" The girl screamed.

The two men seemed to be pissed so they slapped the girl and they threw the food to her and left the room. The girl was left there faintly crying so that no one could hear her.

"He said I'm gonna be special and powerful. He said I'm gonna have a good life with him.. I left my family for this shit!" She screamed then turned towards me as if she seem to see me. "And you! You just stood there and did nothing!".

I was confused, the fact just she just know that I'm watching them. I opened my eyes. I saw everything went back to normal but I noticed something.

"Hey sis, wanna play with me?" She said with an devilish grin on her face.

The alarm went off and the next thing I knew was 'One' is laying on the ground in pain then they carried her to another room.

"YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS ONE DAY!! THEY'RE GONNA COME FOR YOU AND NOTHING WILL STOP THEM!" She laughs.

--

A tear fell from my eyes as everything became black.

~•~•~•~

Not that I'm taking this too fast but should I write a smut here in this book?

-auTHOR(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)