Cuba (T.Shakur) Part 1

Willow 2017:

Willow 2017:

'Damn it's too hot here' I said fanning myself with my paper fan

'Well girl this ain't Antarctic, you know damn well it's gonna be hot' Jordon said

'I know that but I ain't know that it was gonna be this hot, it's feels like I'm literally melting'

'I know I know but this vacation is good for you, you can have a good time and get over your no good ex boyfriend' she pointed out

Well jeez, thanks for reminding me about him. So I decided to give it a try with the white boy, Logan. He was different though, he had tattoos which attracted me, his fashion was mostly like grunge nineties but he looked sexy, he was also blonde. What attracted me the most was when he showed so much love to his nephew, it got me thinking about my future with him and we'll be able to have a family like that....but that's not what he had in mind.

So six months into the relationship, we were good- real good, then that's when I started to notice the slip up. At first when he would text me, where am I? Am I okay? What are you doing?, I thought it was because he cared about me, but in reality he only asked me those questions so he could get away with his cheating with several white girls without getting caught red handed.

This is why I don't do white boys because I have really bad insecurities from past relationships. Just seeing him with them made me question if I wasn't good enough for him......was I not light enough for him? I know it's bad to think those things but it is what it is.

'So what's the plan for today?' Jordon asked

'I dunno, might explore the island, you know the rainforest'

'The rainforest' she laughed 'Are you trying to get killed?'

'No I just wanna explore' I said 'nothing dangerous gon happen to me?' I said with certainty

'Do you not realise tribes and that might be there' she said

'Babes, you are confusing this rainforest with some other rainforest' I laughed

'I could be, I could be not but you don't know this land' she said

'Neither Do you' I Shot back

......

I was in my room fixing up my dreadlocks as I was going out for the night. Jordon ain't wanna come with me since she pussy out earlier on about the whole rainforest situation. I placed a pink orchid flower neatly in my locks that I was given to earlier in the day. I kept on my red bikini on, wearing a sheer skirt over the bikini bottoms and put on my white flip flops.

'Ohh Girl you look cute, you gotta date in the rainforest?' She joked

'Haha very funny' I reacted to her sarcasm

'You look nice though' she repeated again

'I know' I boasted

'Hmm....anyways imma be sleeping so when you come back please don't make a lot of noise' she said

'I'll try to' I smiled, pissing her off

With that done, I came out of the room, heading to the reception where everyone would be if they wanted to visit the rainforest. I feel like they're would be a lot of people here but if not, more time for me to explore.

The tourist guide came over and damn he was a piece of something. I hope it was only me coming on this rainforest journey because damn I would eat his ass up right now. He was a fine dark skin brotha, he had black dreadlocks in his hair, you know he worked out because damn he was hench. He had tattoos both side of his arms and a small studded earring on both ears.

'Looks like it's just us two' he smiled showing of his pearly whites as he adjusted himself

Damn that Smile....and that accent too....make a girl create a waterfall between their legs.

'Si Papi' I said in my head

'Looks like it' I smiled back

.......

He gave me a torch so we could see where we were going. The forest seemed quiet, only nature filling up the silence. You could hear the sway of trees as they dance side to side. The animals that seemed to be fast asleep as peacefulness occurs.

'Damn it's so cold down here' I said 'I thought it would be warm'

'Hmm....it's because of the Viento' he said as I looked at him weirdly

'Wind, Viento means wind in Spanish' he said

'Ohh' I caught on 'What's this place?' I asked as I saw an amount of palm trees covering the area

'You can't go there' he said

'Why?' I tilted my head

'It's forbidden and also know one knows what's behind there' he spoke 'Who's calling me now?'

You can get service in the middle of nowhere?.....wow you do learn something new everyday.

I didn't care if he told me that I couldn't go in there because the place was forbidden. I want to explore, plus you only live once right?'

His back was turned to me, I wonder what he was talking about, but I didn't care. I gave one more look at him before slipping through the giant green trees. This area is really cold man, like damn I must be in a different world or something......should've listened to his fine ass but what I do, act like a white girl in worst case scenarios and to the obvious things you are not to do that might get you killed.

After walking through the giant trees that seemed like forever, there came this beautiful house that was lit up. Usually their would be huts in the rainforest but not this one. It was like an ordinary house, just that it was made out of wood and had more windows with the trees surrounding it.

Surprisingly, the door was opened so I thought it was my cue to go into the house, knowing what I was gonna get myself into.

'WOW!' I said looking around the house as if I was a little kid

Why can't our hotel look like this?

I took one last step- reasons why I say one last step was because I heard the door slam shut. I froze like a statue as I didn't know what to do next. It was weird though because I didn't hear anyone creep up to the door or I must be deaf.

I spun 180 degrees and I couldn't believe my eyes. It's scary but it ain't scary, if you were in my position you would know. I could form any words that I tried to release from my lips, I just couldn't.

'I thought you were dead'

........