Bad Ass Children (D.Swing)

Jasmine 2006:

Jasmine 2006:

'DEVANTE!' I shouted at the top of my lungs 'GET YOUR RAGGEDY ASS HERE NOW!'

I'm sick and tired- sick and tired of trying to discipline this bad ass child of mine. I still can't believe I carried her for nine months, pushed her out and she making me regret it now. Boy I knew children would be hard work, but nah this is like a punishment....working for the demon almost.

'KAYLA, IGNORE ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL SEE SOMETHING!' I threatened her but obviously that shit didn't get to her

'I'M TELLING DADDY!' She screamed trying to run to DeVante

'RUN TO HIM AND I'LL WHOOP YOU AND DADDY!' She only screamed louder

'You ain't whooping my ass, no way' he came downstairs clarifying

See I ain't wanna whoop Kayla cause I know she listens when you tell her not to do anything.....that's when her DeVante is disciplining her....which he doesn't. He says he does but when I spy on his ass to see if he's doing it, he starts sugarcoating shit, coming out as if she was the golden child, when she Really the child of hell.

'WELL DISCIPLINE HER THEN' I stood there with my hands on my my hips

'Why are you shouting?' He asked getting close to me

'BECAUSE I'M STRESSED, STRESSED THAT YOU WON'T DISCIPLINE HER!' I shouted again

God, it feels like I've been running a marathon shouting in this big ass house.

'You know I discipline Kay' he says touching my arm but I backed away

'By sugarcoating stuff, telling her if you apologise to your mom, I will get you anything you want....bribing her ass' I mumbled the last part

'Well hell, she apologises to you' he said

'You don't get it' I smirk appeared on my face then went away 'when I mean discipline, I mean whoop her ass so she don't ever do stuff again! Not bribe her with things, Kayla is smart you know, only 6 and she already manipulating your ass and you don't even realise it'

'She's not-'

Before DeVante could utter another word, we both heard shatters of glass hitting the marble floors. I couldn't only think of one thing and it wasn't no damn ghost breaking all of my furniture......

'KAYLA AMBER-LEE DEGRATE!' I cursed out her own name

I didn't even care, I was gonna whoop her ass and whoop it hard.....Hmm, she'll learn not to break expensive shit in the house again. She must think money comes from trees or something, I work very hard for all the stuff I've bought and she think she can go and break shit just because we are rich, we can afford another one.

I managed to push DeVante out of the way with so much force due to the anger within me. She tried running but I gripped her arm as tightly as possible giving her the death stare, making her look vulnerable. Her eyes started to glossy up and I couldn't care less....if you don't wanna behave yourself, you suffer the consequences.

'DADDY!' She screamed through a tear that came streaming down her face

'No, daddy can't help you' I said

'Da-'

'KAYLA!' DeVante shouted making her even more upset 'Now you better listen to your mother, she's worked too damn hard for you to be breaking her furniture and disrespecting her. You apologise to her or you really are gonna get the whooping....do I make myself clear?'

He was now eyeing Kayla as anger was expressed on his face. That's what I want to see, disciplining the child right....damn he looked so goddamn sexy doing it too....

'But Daddy-'

'Did you not hear me Kayla?' He raised his voice

'I'm sorry mommy....' DeVante glared at her waiting for more 'I'm sorry for breaking your vase' she said as I nod my head

'Now you are gonna go upstairs into your room and think long hard of all the pain you caused your mother' DeVante said

I think he doing a little too much.....

'Nooooo!' She started screaming and jumping up and down

'Kayla' she stopped all her noise all of a sudden 'up them stairs' he pointed as she went up with her head down

'Now, are you-'

'Nah nigga you can back the fuck up....you taking me to the hair salon to get my hair done and my nails done and then to the spa....think you can come and touch all over me like everything is okay.'