Wild Ones (T.Shakur) Part 2

Miracle 1996:

Miracle 1996:

'Yeah and he asked me to come to this party later on'

'What you say girl?' Jenny asked me as she seemed happy for me

'I said yes of course' I stated the obvious

'Well you better drop that pretty girl shy act' she said

'It's not my fault, I don't really like being social, especially with people I'm around with that I don't know'

'Hmm....well you better not mess this night with him'

'He's gonna be with other people, he ain't worried about little ol' me'

'Watch, he's gonna be all over yo' ass'

'No he isn't' I smiled nervously

'Yes He is And you know it girl' Jenny said 'anyways I gotta go now, tell me everything that happens tomorrow' she ended the call

What is possibly going to happen to me tomorrow? My life ain't interesting, probably might get poured up by some drinks but other than that, nothing interesting is really going to happen to me tonight.

Tupac 1996:

'MIRACLE!' I shouted out her name through the crowd as I got to her

I knew she was shy but ain't ever imagine her near the bar or even dressed as one of my groupies......not like she is a groupie but you know how them girls show of a lot of skin just to my attention.....not like Miracle is dressing up for my attention because if she wanted it, she would've found me time ago, instead she dressed up for herself and was by herself. I knew it was her as I recognise the strawberry smelling perfume she always wears.

Her hair was straight, jet black.....I prefer when she wears her in its natural state, she looks more beautiful natural. Her brown melanin skin contrasted nicely with the orange crop top and the black skirt I assume that catches her above her knees.

She didn't here me and I was slight concerned if she was dead because I was literally two seconds away from her and she still couldn't here.

'Miracle' I tapped her on the shoulder watching her turn around slowly

'Shit!' She jumped and I smiled at her

Never thought she would curse, but hey I'm learning more and more about her each day.

'Sorry' I laughed as she startled but she didn't seem to happy with it 'err when did you get here?' I asked trying to block out the awkwardness

'An hour ago but I was afraid to go through that big crowd so I stayed here' she said

'Oh....well you look really nice' I try to lighten up the conversation