MY STORY:KELLY

............

'You sure you gon' be okay?' he asked me as he came over

'Imma be fine' a sad smile came across my face, huddling myself together

'Look, I promise I'm gonna come visit you one of the holidays' He promised

'So?' I blurted 'most of the time I still won't get to see you and who the fuck knows where the hell I might be'

I've always had this certainty now that DeVante would be gone from me forever, I'll end up in jail, taken to a fostering home or even dead. I had someone I could go to, someone that could protect me, now I gotta do all that shit for myself and the way i'm living at the moment, I might as well be dead.

'Don't say that shit' his hands pressed against my shoulders 'It's bad enough for me to leave you by yourself in the hood making me sick and you can't feel safe without me'

'I know, I shouldn't put that extra stress on you' my head fell down

'Look-' He paused, embracing me into a hug 'you know I love you, imma always love you, fuck I'm in love you. I ain't gonna let anything bad happen to you, imma call you everyday, if any of them try to hurt you, imma have my goons run up on them, even better I run up on them and kill a nigga, I'll-'

'DEVANTE!' I laughed through the tears that were kind of coming out

'What?' He was amused 'I'm doing what a boyfriend does, which is-'

'Shut up and kiss me fool' I cut him off as we shared our last kiss together

As much as he had to go, neither of us wanted to let each other. It was the urge of wanting someone so bad that was in our blood. He was my first for everything we had together and now that I realised I want him and only him for the rest of my life, he just has to go.

Life just isn't fair, isn't it?........

..............

If you've read Two Girlfriends, which is a part three imagine from my other book which is from DeVante X Tupac X Ginuwine, you would be familiar with the story. I've made some changes but the plot is still the same but has a different approach to it.

I've made this story to raise awareness as well as maybe one of my readers could be going through what the main character is going through or even other characters throughout the story.

ITS OUT NOW!!!!!