No Good At Being Emo

ryan turned to walk away, go to enter 'his' room and escape the awkwardness of calling dallon 'average'. 

he really wasn't, dallon fucking weekes was the most amazing person he had ever had the displeasure of meeting. it was rare for him to experience such deep emotions, being labelled a sociopath by his therapists and his father.

was it bullshit?

could a sociopath ever feel so beaten, just by glaring at some striking perfect stranger?

ryan sure didn't think so, but then again, ryan always doubted himself. he was always questioning and second guessing himself, never truly believing himself.

afterall, he was gay yet he still loved her. 

her being arlene, and arlene being a shallow bitch he had had to fall for. i mean, it was fitting that the school's biggest harlot would choose the most popular bully as her dick-of-the-month. but of course, he didn't care ; she made him feel good and forget his worries for at least a few minutes.

if she wanted to waste his time, he'd give her a waste of time. 

he felt dallon's gaze burning into his back, as he walked down towards the door of the room he was vacating ; as soon as he was out of sight, he heard eden murmur slightly to dallon before taking him into the living room. 

he let out a slight sigh, before flopping his body unto the bed. he wanted him, but at the same time he despised everything about his person ; he didn't want to further theorises about dallon and everything about him.

and so, like the edgelord that he was, he blasted rammstein through his headphones.

"is he usually like..that?" dallon endeavoured to get a laugh, "only when fucking giants reminisce the times they called him broke," the shorter rejoined ; "anyway, dildo, someone has been calling your phone all fucking evening, so if you don't answer, i will beat you with a plastic spoon." she added with a slight ghost of a smirk on her face.

it was then, that dallon had in fact realised, that he was fucked. 

allie was going to be galled beyond hell, just like she always is. the taller man never understood why, the woman he had wasted time with , seemed to abhor him. it was pretty axiomatic that he tried so assiduously to make sure she lived the most culminated life.

yet, she requites him with opprobrium and obloquy. it wasn't even the physical abuse that hurt, it was also the emotional blackmail and painting him as a sociopathic monster, who only exists to destroy some poor girl who was his high school sweetheart.

ecstatically, he grabbed his beat up phone, checking the time.

5:47pm

four fucking hours he was gone, allie was going to string out his corpse on a damn dryer.

he knew that it probably wasn't the best idea to inquire about it now, but he was desperate.

"ya know, i kinda need something from ya?" he questioned  the human embodiment of tumblr.

"are you calling me a cheap whore, dallon? is that all i am to you?!" she rejoined  in a stereotyped  valley girl voice.

he kinda laughed, despite the fact that it sucked, "nah, i just need his number..." he murmured

and eden, being the dumbass that she was, gave it to him with no hesitation. i mean, what if  dallon was a pedo serial killer or something? 

he thanked her, before granting his goodbyes and left, in full acknowledgement that allie was going to skin him.

he worried about that, anxiously pulling his hair back. in hindsight, at least he had gotten his number, which was just 1 step closer to getting rid of this 'engagement'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N wow, me updating??? im rlly fucking sorry but i'm kinda busy with school shit and my mental health is kinda deteriorating ; which is why i have -0 motivation. i'll try to update more often.

skate ur mom

-

xodyl