dig me a hole, babe

dallon knew that he couldn't return to allie as of now, he knew she'd be vexed as hell. well, he could go back - just not sober.

it might've not been a great idea, sure, but anything's better than dealing with her constant theorizing ; therefore, he decided to drop into a seedy dive bar on santa monica boulevard. what can be said, he was as cliche as ever.

"what are you picking as your poison tonight, babe?" the guy serving him inquired, dallon realized that the dude was infact, attractive. "ya'll got any vodka?" he inquired without realizing that he sounded kinda delinquent, it was a bar afterall. the bartender smirked slightly, revealing the crinkles in his cheeks, dallon could've moaned right there, "sure, we might do - not like this a bar or anything." was the given reply.

a couple of shots soon turned into multiple bottles of vodka, at this point, even the bartender seemed moderately perturbed. "hey, bud maybe you should slow down?" he inferred with a nervous giggle, "hm? well, branden," he responded, squinting slightly to read the shorter man's name tag, "you sure are a sexy beast, you fucking any dude?" he shot back, slurring his words slightly. the bartender blushed, stammering slightly before rejoining with, "it's brendon, you asswipe, and yeah, i am, you attractive bastard!" after the words left his lips, a slight laugh added.

god, did dallon want him ; or did he? he seemed attractive, fun and someone that could be up for anything. he was also the type that he could just leave alone in the dawn of wake, have it be no strings attached and never think of again.

it seemed to be just lust, nothing to write home about.

but then again, his process of the brain was slowed and slurred by the vodka, his usual quick and witty way of thinking was practically non existent.

"yeah, but is he anything like me, a model with a grand ole networth?"he added, in a cocky manner. sure he did sound like a conceited asshole, but he was desperate and brendon seemed attractive enough ; and not in an amicable way.

it'd be an understatement to say that brendon was feeling oxymoronic, but then again, he was dumb as all hell.

"are you tryna ask if i want to be your sugar baby? because if that is what you are inferring, then yes." the man with the prominent forehead jerked back. the taller of the due could not help smirking, the bartender was different from the other dude dal fantasied about. he wasn't excessibely tall, or a bastard trying to sound sophisticated - he was a usual, terribly common man that the types similar to dallon would usually think inferior of.

lo and behold, they fucked.

there isn't a point in attempting writing a recount of that night since, it ain't special.

either way, as vanilla and basic it was ; it was something dallon was in necessity of, just some breakaway from her with an attractive enough man.

if he had been sleeping in coffins before, then he was sure jerked out the ground by this unmitigated stranger. yet despite that, dallon knew he wouldn't be able to face allie.

as much as he despised everything about her, ranging from the way she held herself to her superiority complex, he felt disgusted by himself. just like that, he was back to sleeping in coffins and waiting to be held under behind a church, undisturbed with the grass covering his shallow fate.

he wished and hoped that allie wouldn't notice, but she would. afterall, he had been gone an almost two whole days, and his plan on returning drunk to mask her wrath had been dashed before him.

needless to say, he felt fucked up and like a fuck as he walked out of the building complex, into the uber.

he was grateful that at least the ride would allow him to make up some story, or at least give him time to play around with that idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aight dudes, sorry for not u pdating for like a month lmao. i've just been burnt out past all recognition for the past few months and january + december always leave me on the decline, yknow?

either way, ill try to update this crap and all that more ofren

skate ur mom

- xodyul