2

Asher's P.O.V.

"ASHER!" I heard someone yell down the hall. I looked to see a very angry Evan James.

"Heads up, Asher. He knows." Said Ally my 'girlfriend'  also Evan's sister said.

"Oh shit." I said to myself and ran down the hall the opposite way fast.

You might be a little confused so let me explain. So the most popular (sluttiest) girl at our school, Ally started talking to me last week which was awesome for someone like me.

She asked me to send her nudes and she'll send them back and me being a horny teenager I did and I guess her brother found out and now he's after me.

I ran into the guys locker room and jumped up on top of the lockers breathing heavily. "Oh shit." I whispered to myself.

"Oh shit, is right. You son of a fucking bitch. You're sexting with my little sister?" Evan yelled looking up at me.

"Umm, no...?" I mumbled.

"Get the fuck down here." Evan yelled and punched the lockers making me almost lose my balance and I dropped my backpack.

Evan picked it and and grabbed my phone from the front pocket. "Hey, Wait. Whoa whoa." I said nervously.

"Since you're sexting with my sister I'll have you sext with a random number." He said and locked himself in a stall.

"No no no no no no." I said hopping down from the lockers and banging on the stall doors.  

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.

"You like sexting. You'll have to enjoy it with some stranger." Evan said and opened the door and tossed me phone to me. "Good luck with some random chick."

I quickly  got the hell out of the locker room before he could pound my face in. I looked at my phone and saw that Evan really did text a random person.

Me:
Hey, I took a guy in my class's phone because he was a complete bitch to me so I wanted to get back at him so I went through his photos and found an interesting one so I typed in a random number (which is yours) and to epically embarrass him I'm gonna send it to you. Sorry.

And then he sent the picture of me that I sent to Ally. Could this be any more embarrassing.

God what if it's a 90 year old lady and it gave her a stroke?

Or a 40 year old pervert?

Or some 12 year old girl who's gonna show all of her friends?

"God fucking damn it!" I yelled in the middle of the hallway and slammed my head on my locker.

I went back on my phone to the random number that Evan put in and I started typing.

Me:
Hey sorry about that a jackass took my phone and sent that picture

I let out a deep breath and grabbed my backpack and walked out to my car. It was already 7:30 and I was still at school because I had basketball practice.

Once I got home and went straight up to my room and flopped down on my bed. Then my phone buzzed and it was the random person.

Unknown number:
Damn...

Huh?

Me:
Damn? What do you mean damn?

Unknown number:
I mean damn😏

Me:
Oh god. What are you, like 12?

Unknown number:
Yeah I am 12

My stomach dropped. Oh god my nudes got sent to some kid.

Me:
What!?!

Unknown number:
Plus 4😉

Me:
Ha ha🙄

Unknown number:
Yeah, I know. I know. I'm a hoot and a half.

Me:
Who the hell says that?

Unknown number:
I'm pretty sure I just did it. Did I not?

Me:
God you are so annoying

Unknown number:
You know, I get that a lot but I did see it.

Me:
Well you definitely are

Unknown number:
So what's your name?

Me:
What the fuck would I tell you that?

Unknown number:
Because I asked...? Seriously you gotta read these before you reply with an idiotic answer

Me:
Well I'm not gonna tell a complete stranger my name

Unknown number:
Then I'll just have to come up with a nickname for you😊

Me:
God please don't

Unknown number:
How about babe because you definitely look like a babe in that pic😏😉

Me:
For the last time I was not the one who sent them to you

Unknown number:
Well that's not my fault but I'm definitely not complaining

Me:
How do I even know that you really are 16?

Unknown number:
What? You want me to send nudes too?😏

Me:
No, god no! NO!

Unknown number:
Wow I feel really offended babe

Me:
Lose my number

Unknown number:
Never gonna happen babe. Look I gotta do homework but don't fret I'll text you later tonight💜

Me:
Don't.

"Fuck this shit." I groaned out lying down on my bed.

"Hey, watch you language young man." A familiar voice said behind me.

I looked to see my older cousin, Andy leaning against the door frame.

"I thought I taught you better then that." He said smiling.

Andy was living at my house for a few years because his parents abandoned him with us and then after he went off to college my dad died in a car accident and it was just me my little brother and sister and my mom at home. It was kinda hard for both of us but I didn't let it show. I had to be strong for her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed laying back down.

Yeah, I sounded a little harsh but after my dad died I never got along with my family again.

"What, I can't come home to visit my favorite little cousins?" He asked stepping into my room.

"No, you can't just show up out of the blue after 5 months of being gone." I said trying not to get angry.

"Look, Asher. I know I've been kinda flaky because of what happened but I'm here now. So come on, give me a chance. Lets play Fortnite and I'll even let you win once." Andy said smirking.

"Ugh." I groaned sitting up. "Fine. But you won't need to let me win."

"We'll just see about that." He said smirking.

___________________________

Asher's just a little bit of a dick in this story but Annie finds is very amusing and hopefully you all do too.

Love you all💜🦔🌻