11

Annie's P.O.V.

Three weeks later

So it's been about three weeks since it got sent to me but more importantly it's our three week anniversary of me annoying the shit out of Cyber Dude.

I really like the nickname that Anna came up with so I refer to him as that. Not to him though I still call him babe because he is my babe.

Not really in a weird way though. Y'all know what I mean right?

Kinda...?

Maybe?

I don't know. I barely know what I'm saying half the time which is what he gets and it's kinda nice.

And his nickname for me is Crack Girl or Cracky or something along the lines of that and oddly enough I like it a lot. It's funny as shit. But he still acts like he hates me by calling me a loser, or dork, or Crack Girl, or creepy stalker girl but it doesn't really effect me that way he wants it too. I usually just makes me laugh the ass off.

Me:
Haaaaaaaayyyyyaaaa

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
Yeah, I know. Happy three week anniversary. Whatever Cracky.

Me:
Awwwwww

Me:
You remembered. That's so sweet.

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
Well, I was kind burned into my brain. With the five day anniversary, one week anniversary, ten day anniversary, two week anniversary, oh and who could forget the 20 day anniversary yesterday.

Me:
You're say I have a problem.

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
Most definitely.

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
But I'm learning to deal with it

Me:
Awwww

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
But you're still annoying as hell.

Me:
But you're learning to love it

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
Ehh

Me:
And me

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
That's a definite no

Me:
For now

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
Or ever

Me:
Let's just say it's one of the two.

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
Yeah yeah, I gotta get to school

Me:
Okaykay I'll text you later though babe

Cyber Dude💜🦔🌻:
I don't doubt that

I giggled a little at that. As you can see he isn't as annoyed with me as he was three weeks ago which I call improvement.

After I got dressed I was looking for my phone I saw Hayley eating an apple just looking at me weird.

"What?" I asked still looking around.

"Is your shirt inside out?" Hayley asked squinting my eyes.

I looked down to see that it was. I laughed nervously and fixed it.

"Are you okay? You're all frazzled."

"Oh you know, school and stuff. Hey have you seen my phone?" I asked.

"You mean the one in you hand?" She asked.

"Wow, where is my head?" I asked thinking I'm started to lose me mind.

"Okay, you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

And we started our walk to school. It wasn't that far and the walk is really relaxing. After we parted aways I walked to the courtyard to find my friends at our usual table.