6

Asher's P.O.V.

"Asher, bro wake up man." Someone said trying to get me up. "ASHER."

"Yeah, what?" I mumbled trying to block out the noise.

"Get up. You have like less then 15 minutes to get ready." Andy said.

"Fuck." I groaned out then rolling out of bed.

"You better get ready." He said walking out of my room.

I stumbled in my bathroom and took off my shirt. I was so tired because that stalker girl would  not stop texting me.

I don't know why she is pushing my buttons so easily but she is and I hate it. She's so fucking annoying and never gives up. She's putting me in a bad mood.

I tried to push her out of my mind and I got dressed and headed back downstairs to grab my backpack.

I went over to the key rack to get my keys but I didn't see them. "Uhh, hey mom. Have you seen my keys?" I asked sticking my head into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I gave them to your cousin." She said almost making my eyes pop out of my head.

"You did what?" I asked.

"Well, I need to go to work and Andy has some places to go." My mom said.

"How am I supposed to get to school. I'm definitely not gonna take the bus like a fucking loser!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Take it easy little cuz. I'll drive you to school." Andy said walking into the room and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Whatever." I said forcefully shoved him off of me and walked out to the car and slammed to passenger side door shut.

After Andy got in the car he started driving me to school and we didn't say anything for ten minutes.

"Dude, what the fuck is your problem?" Andy asked breaking the silence. "Last night you seemed like you were a little happy that I was here and now you're all in a pissy mood."

I didn't say anything just kept looking out the window and was glad that we were just about to reach school.

"Asher? You can't just ignore me." He said.

Umm, I think I can. It's pretty easy. Also we just arrived at school. So bye.

I got out of the car and just walking into school.

_______________________________

After second period I grabbed my Chemistry textbook and was about to go to class when I heard. "Hey, Angel." Someone said behind me making my jump a little.

I turned around to see Evan and his two football friends all three with their arms crossed.

"Umm." I said nervously.

But Evan just smirked and said "Get him." To his friends and they held me back.

Evan punched me in the face and in the stomach a few times. When he stopped he got close to my face and said, "How about you don't talk or even look at Ally. Huh? Does that sound like something you're capable of?"

"Y-y-yes." I stuttered out. I could taste blood from the cut on my lip.

"Yes, he said yes." Evan said to his friends with a fake smile then he punched my in the eye once and again in the stomach.

"Hey! What the hell is going on?" Mr. Anderson, guidance counselor, yelled coming out of his office.

Evan and the guys quickly ran away and I fell to the floor leaning against the lockers. "Asher." Mr. Anderson said and knelt down next to me.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Come on, Asher. Let's get you to the nurse." He said helping my up and helped me to the nurse's office.

Let's just say that me and Mr. Anderson have some history. When I was in middle school I got bullied and he said that he would either tell my mom or I would have to talk to him about that stuff three times a week for all of middle school.

Once I got to the nurse she just had me cleaned up the blood on my face and gave me some band aids. My face hurts really bad and my ribs are bruised but I don't think their broken.

I walked out of the nurse's office to find Mr. Anderson waiting for me to come out. "Asher, can we talk in my office?" He asked.

"I have to get to Chemistry. I'm already late enough." I said trying to get passes him but he stopped me.

"Asher." He said looking in my eyes.

"Fine." I said redundantly walking into his office and slumped down in a chair.

He sat down behind his desk and he folded his hands on his desk.

We sat there in silence for a minute or two. "Well...?" I asked impatiently. "Why'd you pull me in here?"

He let out a breath, "We haven't talk in a while. What it's been like 3 years?"

"Yeah so?" I asked growing impatient.

"You've changed a bit." Mr. Anderson said looking me over.

I looked down to see that my old outfit used to consist of colorful shirts and shit had been replaced with my dark grey denim jacket, black t-shirts, and grey skinny jeans.

"Are we here to discuss my wardrobe?" I asked annoyed.

"Umm, no. Are you still in math club?" He asked.

I chuckled sarcastically. "Oh, I see so we're here to talk about my after school activities. Gotta keep up the school spirit."

"I'm just trying to figure you out Asher. I need to understand the person that you are. And I heard about your father." He said and that sent me over the edge.

"Fuck this." I said and walked right out of his office.

I walked out of school and to my surprise I was my car in front of the school. Andy rolled down the window and said, "Get in Mr. Anderson called me."

I got in the car and he said, "Damn, what happened to your face?" He asked as I was putting in my earbuds.

I could see that he was trying to talk to me but I just turned my music up louder. "Hey, I'm talking to you." He said taking out an earbud.

"Fuck off." I said slowly so he could understand and looking in his eyes.

Once we stopped at a red light he turned to me and said, "I know it's been the hardest on you because you were still with him at home but we need to talk about how you're feeling about your dad. I mean-"

I didn't let him finish I got out of the car and started running down the street. I couldn't take it any more I just had to get away.

_____________________________

Ashy's got some anger issues he needs to work out as do most people.

Love you all💜🦔🌻