5

Annie's P.O.V.

"Annie? Wake up. Annie? ANNIE! GET UP!" Someone yelled shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Hayley leaning over me.

"What?" I groaned trying to go back to sleep.

"You have 13 minutes before you'll be late to school." She said making me sit right up and I banged my head agains hers.

"Ow." We said in sync rubbing our foreheads.

"Nice Annie." Hayley said rolling her eyes.

"You're the one who let me oversleep and now we'll be late if you don't get off of me." I said pushing her away and ran to the bathroom.

After I got dressed I grabbed my backpack and yelled for Hayley. "Come on, let's go."

"Why'd you oversleep anyway?" She asked running down the stairs.

"Why'd didn't you wake me earlier?" I questioned back.  

Honestly I didn't go to bed till like three because I was texting with him a lot. Mostly me texting and bothering him but I liked it and it was fun annoying someone for a little while.

I grabbed the car keys and walked outside. "Whoa whoa whoa. What do you have those. You know mom said you couldn't drive." Hayley said.

"False. She said I could drive if it was an emergency and it's too late to walk to school so get in." I said hopping in the drivers seat.

"Umm, but you are a terrible driver." She said.

"Then why do I have a license?"

"It took you three times before you passes the test."

"Whatever are you getting in or not?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I better not die." She said getting in the passengers seat.

"Then shut up." I said and started the car.

When we finally got to school I only almost hit two stray cats and one idiot squirrel so I'd say that was a successful drive.

"Finally." Hayley said as I parked the car she got out and hugged the ground.

"Okay, I was not that bad." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"It felt like it was a life or death situation." Hayley said.

"Whatever. Have a good day and I'll see you at 2:15." I said.

"Yeah, I'm definitely not gonna take today for granted if you're driving me home." She said and walked into school.

In Attaway the middle school and high school are on the same campus just different buildings because our town is so small.

"ANNIE!" Anna screamed and jumped on my back.

Anna is not really friends with the other Chicken Girls. It's not like that don't like each other it's just that they don't have anything in common other then me and dance and Anna is very shy with... loud people.

And Jayden and Sydney are pretty loud.

Jill and I are her go to people to talk to and practice her magic with.

But we do have another friend in common, Lilia. which is another reason I believe that Jill and Lilia would be so perfect together.

"Oh jesus, Anna." I said stumbling as I tucked my arms under her legs giving her a piggyback ride.

"And how are you this fine Tuesday morning?" She asked enjoy the ride.

"Oh god. That all happened in one day." I mumbled to myself smiling.

"What happened all in one day?" Anna questioned.

"What no. Nothing. I uh, nope. Nothing. I didn't." I rambled.

"You know it's not a smart choice to lie to someone who has their arms around you neck." She said, "Just a friendly reminder."

"You really wanna know?" I asked.

"I really do. You're getting all flustered." She said. "It's interesting."

"Okay. I'll tell you but not here." I said and started walking towards the gym.

Once we got there I put her down and went under the bleachers. "Uhh... were not gonna make out or anything." I frowned my eyebrows looking at her confused. "I mean you're hot and everything but not really my type." She said.

"Would you just shut up and get under here Anna." I commanded.

"Okay, okay. Hold your shit." She said and sat next to me under the bleachers. "What do you have to tell me and why do you have to be so secretive?" Anna asked.

"Okay so last night I got a really weird text from an unknown number." I said slipping my phone out of my back pocket and read the first text, "Hey, I took a guy in my class's phone because he was a complete bitch to me so I wanted to get back at him so I went through his photos and found an interesting one so I typed in a random number (which is yours) and to epically embarrass him I'm gonna send it to you. Sorry."

"Wow, wait. What was the picture? What it a nude." Anna asked with a creepy smile on her face.

I nervously bit my lip and nodded not looking at her.

"Oh my god. Are you serious. Let me see it." She said.

One thing that you need to know about Anna is that once she comes out of her shell with you she will say exactly what is on her mind and won't hold back.

"What?! No!" I said turning my phone off.

"Oh so you wanna keep 'Cyber Dude' for yourself?" Anna said smirking.

"What no I don't. I almost threw up looking at it." I said.

"But I want to see it."

"Fine."

"Yay." She said smiling making my roll my eyes.

I turned my phone back on and went to messages. "Here I don't wanna see it again so just scroll back to the top." I said handing her my phone.

"Okay." She said taking my phone. "Wow, that is a lot of texts." Anna said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, its fun bugging him." I said smiling at the memories.

"So, you like this kid more then Matt then?"

"What? Nooooo, I don't even know him."

"Uh-huh. Oh I got it."

"Oh god." I said covering my eyes.

"Humh." She murmured.

"Shut up. You know you don't have to make those sounds while looking at... it." I said.

"Oh you don't have to make it sound so wrong." Anna said.

"Yeah, I think I do. Now give me my phone back." I said reaching for it.

"Wait, I want to read your texts." She said.

"No no no." I said taking my phone back.

"Fine later then? Great." Anna said and jogged away before I could answer.

"Perfect." I said rolling my eyes.

____________________________

Anna is just the best... facts.

Love you all💜🦔🌻